PL

Posted on Feb 9, 2012
Skin Saver

I have a couple of kids who struggle with acne, and after trying everything topical the dermatologist prescribed, as well as diet changes, nothing was working. Thumbing through a magazine one day, I saw an ad for Help For Skin Disorders. As a last chance effort, I ordered the product. In three days my kids skin began clearing up! Not only were the breakouts stopping, but the old acne marks were going away. They have been using this product for one year now, and I have recommended it to many.

Posted on Dec 2, 2010

My 20 year old son had terrible acne. I saw an ad in our local newspaper decided to try since all other products have not worked. It's been 2 1/2 weeks and my son's face is looking great! This product works! Ready to order more...... Thanks!!!!! Yavonne Johnson from Colorado....

Posted on Jan 5, 2015

I believe the Bell Clear Skin product works, but it took one month for me to see significant results (taking 2 with each meal). I still have a few pimples, but before I started using this product both of my temples were broken out with several tiny pimples and a few large ones. I had tried a lot of different stuff to help, but this seems to be a good product. I also slept with Lerosett clay on my face in the broken out areas. I hope this review helps some of you!

Posted on Aug 30, 2011

Have noticed a significant approval in my 17 year olds skin especially where he has some scarring. Has worked better than any other product tried. We have actually started our 13 year old on it.

Posted on Mar 10, 2011

Love,love,love this product. Had really bad allergies around my eyes (red eyelids which were not only red but very dry and itchy), what a difference since I started taking this product for the last three months. It actually started working within the first few days.

Posted on Feb 2, 2011

For my son, this product was a last gasp effort after trying every prescription product available from our dermatologist. He has had great success, and it happened in about a week. I am very pleased, and will recommend this product to everyone.

Posted on Feb 25, 2016

I have tried this product for a few months and when I stopped after 2 bottles, the flare ups were super bad. So I went back on it and I noticed that it got better. I believe there needs to be continued use with this product.

Posted on Feb 23, 2013

Works great but needs continued intake, no side effects but I am able to keep good results with 1 in the morning and 1 before sleep

Posted on Nov 10, 2011

This seems to have some effect, and appears to be a bit different from other skin formulas. Probably worth a try even if other herbs don't work.

Posted on Feb 19, 2011

I saw an ad for this product in my local news paper. I was skepitcal at first because nothing in the past has ever helped my acne. I'm 46 years old and have been affected since my early teens. As an adult, adult acne is even worse. Often eruptions turn into boils and mostly in my armpits, chest area, behind my shoulders and in odd places, like behind my ears or on my butt. I ordered this product for both my son (25 years old) and me and we began the regiment. I highly recommend this product as it has produced results that even I'm surprised at. My son, who is hard to convince to take anything, is happy with the results he has experienced also. We have been using the maximum amount (6 capsules per day) for about 3 months and have had great results. I still experience little pimples but they are usually gone within a couple of days and have not erupted into boils. It also dries areas of my skin that are naturally oily, like under my eyes, my eyelids and around my mouth. Make sure to have a good moisterizer on hand. In another month we plan to cut the amount in half and continue usage. The only draw back is the expense. While I'm happy with this product so far, I give it 4 out 5 stars being that it is very pricey stuff. Effective, but $30 for 90 caps is out of reach for some.. maybe most.