PL

Posted on May 31, 2022
Smooth Heels and a dry stone

I have dry cracked heels and do my own pedicures, so I use a pumice stone as part of my regular routine. This one works just like all the others to keep my heels smooth. What I especially love about this one is the string. It seems like a simple thing, but it's the first pumice stone I have had that has one. It is a big benfit because it lets the whole stone get nice and dry between uses, and stay fresher. The lava composition is also nice and the quality is wonderful as is always the case with the BBE brand.

154f6eb5-92d9-42a6-926c-cca4a91510a3
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This is a great pumice stone! It does a great job of exfoliating my feet and removing tough calluses. I typically use it once or twice a week to keep my feet smooth. The attached string is a nice feature so it can be hung to dry, making it easier to care for. I don’t know if it’s much better than a typical pumice stone, but I’ve enjoyed this one. Recommend!

fd178355-39c7-4247-90f9-bc07ad51d357
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I originally got this for my husband's feet because they definitely needed some work, but now I think I use it more than he does. This is perfect size to use in the bathtub. I have problem areas on my feet where I get really dry skin, this works perfect for that. I just drop it in the tub and when I am ready for my feet I just added a little body wash to it and scrub away the dry skin. I like it because I can use it just where I need it and I don't have to pay for a manicure when I just have a couple of problem areas!! This is so easy to use and the benefits are great!1 My feet feel so much better I am using it every day!!

903ef188-b5a7-43b6-aea6-6ac53748dda7
12c85f31-20e2-4ccd-84b4-347eb718895a
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Beauty By Earth lava Exfoliating pumice stone is the best pumice stone I have used. It has great benefits to exfoliating my feet. This has a good weight and feel when using on my feet. the composition is made of stone. I like using this for my routine frequency is weekly. It is a great feeling after using on my feet. I just relax and refresh for the new week. This is a great quality pumice stone. It is packaged well and has no smell.

4407b26f-d23c-420a-86b4-0007b1d20560
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

The pumice stone is of good quality. It leaves my heels smooth for the most part. It’s not to rough on my skin, just the right amount I would say. The packaging is simple and the pumice is easy to use. Appreciate the rope on one end, makes it easier to keep and hang in the shower. It doesn’t have any weird smell or anything. Fit perfectly in the palm of my hand.

6c86b297-2075-457a-b636-36207ef06d28
Posted on May 6, 2022

I had been using this Pumice Stone for the past couple of weeks. I found, it works really well and more better than I expected. The size is good, light weight and I feel that my feet is happy feet and relaxed. I feel comfortable using it twice a week while having a hot shower.

fc8b24ea-565a-41cc-8336-aaa2ecd80edf
Posted on May 3, 2022

I have terribly dry, rough, cracked feet. I’ve used every foot scraper on the market. So many of them leave my feet worse than they started. This pumice is amazing. It smooths down the dry skin without tearing my foot up. I’ve been using it regularly and my feet are really starting to look better! I definitely recommend.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I had never used a pumice stone before but had heard good things. This pumice stone is much larger than I thought it would be. It is also lighter than I imagined, given its size, which makes it easy to use. So far it has done a good job getting the dead skin off my feet.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I love this pumice stone!!! I like the shape of it so my hand grips it well. This little baby works!!!! My dead skin came off easily and now I’m a smooth as a babies bum! My feet are especially happy as I tend to get a lot of dry skin there when I wear sandals. If you want that smooth, soft skin and a healthy glow I do recommend this little guy!

Posted on May 18, 2022

This lava exfoliating pumice stone is incredible at exfoliating your skin especially the feet. It’s hard as rock which removes any dead skin or extra skin in your feet leaving them look young, soft, smooth and super cleaned.

2f76f55f-cfae-4d8a-baa0-f4202f50e2dc