PL

Posted on May 18, 2022
An absolute must!

Inexpensive, effective ... AMAZING!! This very inexpensive roller is a must for your facial toolbox for both men and women. Just a couple minutes and any puffiness in your face is gone. I wake up with bags under my eyes due to lack of sleep, pull out my ice roller, go over my face with a little extra TLC to my eye area, and are completely gone!! I use this nightly for two to three minutes and when needed in the morning. The more I use it, the less puffiness and bags I have. GREAT for lymphatic drain as well! Go get one now! You won’t regret it!

456505c8-0fe6-44c3-a04b-a46a0aaf5680
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I was amazed at just how cool to the touch this roller feels right out of the box. This is my first ice roller and it makes me wonder why I didn't buy one before. The material is smooth to the touch and cool like marble, It design of the roller feels that its durable and all so worth the money. It glides over my skin wheither its wet or dry. And the coolness being used under my eyes helps with the not looking so puffy. I also get migraines and rolling this over the back of my neck helps to reduce the amount of time I have one of my migraines.

53ffda55-fae5-445e-8845-ba1a0f6f433d
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Painless and VERY usefull! I use it on puffy eyes, jawline, sore neck muscles, headaches and even the kids ouchies! I bought it for eyes, and am pleasantly surprised at how much it gets used! The quality is great, it is comfortable to hold, and stays cold a long time!

167e8c21-f019-4012-a1d7-3068f128c57d
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I love this thing! It’s so refreshing and cooling without being too cool. It feels great on your face. It makes your skin temporarily tighter and less puffy. It’s also great to sooth tight muscles. I use it on my face and neck to tighten and de-puff, then on the sides and back of neck to sooth muscles as well as my thumb which has soreness. It is a quality item, and the perfect size for your face and neck. I keep it in the freezer and it stays cool for a long time after I take it out. Try it you’ll like it, especially with warmer weather coming. It’s also great to sooth skin that might be sore after derma-rolling

427fc5a5-ea6f-4475-97f2-1effedb517fb
61ca2741-7ce3-4229-9605-b32b7f004d8a
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I am so happy with the purchase of this item! I wake up every morning with swollen face and puffy eyes. It is normal for many people but to fix this issue and not be late for work the solution is- this roller. It lasts longer than other rollers and is big enought to do the whole face in 3-4 rolls. I highly recommend this ice roller and am so happy with adding it to my skincare routine!

f5e652c5-85e2-4ba1-a95e-317bf11d91d1
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

this product is perfect for my puffy eyes in the morning and it’s also just so relaxing and soothing! I would definitely recommend especially if you deal with puffiness because it works like a charm! Also super easy to use because you can just keep it in your freezer until you’re ready to use it!

cadc90f5-b822-40c0-8276-6ec98ead4752
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This ice roller is wide and covers the entire surface of my cheeks in 1 roll. The roller doesn't take up much space in my freezer so I can keep it cold and use it anytime. It feels great on my skin and I use it on my arms/legs as well.

6abe1b87-c932-4e98-85b1-69d57398a914
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I love the idea of de puffing with ice and this makes it’s easy and convenient. It’s just what I’ve been looking for. It’s ready to use pretty quickly and feels amazing on the face; it wakes you right up! The size is big enough so that you can also use it on your neck as well for a full lymphatic massage. The quality is very good, especially for the price. I am loving everything I’ve tried from Beauty by Earth!!

d9821192-4d6d-405e-81d1-2a16f7d69b23
4aafa448-aa5b-42da-a27a-1df7889b8488
8584ff4f-5211-4f21-8af6-936c283625a9
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

It’s my first time trying something like this and I love it. It’s great for wrinkles, to reduce puffiness under eyes, shrink pores, redness, inflammation and so much more. My favorite one is to shrink pores. After leaving it in the freezer for about 20 minutes, I use it around eyes to reduce puffiness, around jawline, forehead to reduce wrinkles, nose, lips and chin. I gently roll over those areas that I mentioned in an upward direction. Afterwards my skin feels calmed and relaxed. I always store mine in the freezer after cleaning it after each use and it’s always ready for me when I need it.

83ea99a1-750a-4cd4-8160-72c2ba9c5d9d
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I’m so glad I purchased this ice roller! I have 3 other ice rollers but this one stays colder longer. It’s larger than my others as well, which I love cause I’m able to use it easier for migraines (which I get almost daily), and again, it stays colder which means longer relief. Definitely a great addition to my skincare routine and for migraine relief.

ae5e4347-8c4e-483c-9d6a-21a8caf819e1