PL

Posted on Oct 28, 2021
Omega is super

To begin with the flavour is really great, my kids loves it. I can see how they are actually getting better in their study. Before it would take longer to learn poems, or to get math problem, but now they are doing it by themselves. My kids are 6 and 8 y.o. I recommend to everyone, whose children don’t like taking pills.

2392c4c6-54f4-4d3c-9c7d-aba017434e10
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I've been taking Total Omega for over a year now. It has a wonderful taste and has improved my health overall.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Barleans' oils tastes great. Easy way to get all the essential fats your body needs.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I love this product in smoothies. The taste is great and it makes me feel better about meeting nutritional needs

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I put this in my morning yogurt and it makes taste rich.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This is an easy way to take omega vitamins. I mix it in plain Greek yogurt and it tastes like blueberry yogurt.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

Good flavor. Great product. Helps me with inflammation and digestive issues. The bottle itself is really nice because you can squirt it out as needed. Noticeable difference with and without this product. Been using it for years. Happy to find it on iherb as I cannot find it locally.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Less fishy way to get my EFA's!

Posted on Dec 4, 2013

If it's just Omega 3's you're looking for, I'd recommend taking the flax oil Omega 3 version of this product, in this flavor or strawberry banana. All are delicious, the easiest and tastiest way to get a therapeutic dose of these healthy fats every day (softgels just don't give you enough, plus they're likely made of gelatin, yuck). I take two tablespoons of this a day to notice improvement with my dry eyes. For brain/ cognition issues, stick to the Omega 3's; the 6's and 9's are usually supplied in a healthy diet, and it's the (low) Omega 3's for most of us that need to be addressed.

Posted on May 30, 2013

The taste is good! Be careful if you have PCOS, flaxseed contains lignans which are phytoestrogens and they can worsen the symptoms. It is better to use omega 3 from fish, such as Barlean's, Omega Kid's Swirl, Fish Oil, Lemonade. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.