PL

Posted on Dec 30, 2021
Excellent - helped my rescue doggie!

I love this! I rescued a retriever who had the worst coat imaginable - course, felt like thorns next to his skin, lots of allergies on his skin. I used this internally (a teaspoon in his food daily) and after a month I noticed a huge improvement. Now, 6 months on, his coat is soft and shiny, skin issues are gone. Along with probiotics, I do believe this product helped immensely.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

My 1 year old Westie had yeast infection during his puppy phase, so we started to add flaxseed to his meals. We noticed him coat is shiny, skin seems to have improved a lot now, also noticed his paws are not dry. Not sure about taste, but my pup loves it anyways. We feed him daily as a supplement.

Posted on May 4, 2022

The quality and ingredients are very good, the size is just perfect and economically in price point, I bought for my King Charles who is 5 years old and has heart problems, to add on to his diet to make him stronger and stay healthier, suitable to dog at all age , package and benefits are asked in this supplements totally love it.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Barlean's makes good quality products for humans and pets and it's a company that I feel I can trust. I add the flax seed oil for animals to my dogs diet for the Omega 3s which is often lacking in dog food. The ingredients are pure and natural and since I started using it for my dogs, I have seen improvement in their overall health.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

My young dog was diagnosed with laxating patella. We bought this to increase his omega 3 intake so as to reduce any chances of inflammation. He likes it and it helps with his mobility.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

This product is not available in my country so im glad to find this product at iherb! The price is great and the shipping is fast considering the distance. Thank you!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

My 12 year old puggle has been using this for 5 years to counter his skin condition. Can really see difference when forget to order more. On auto delivery now.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

My bunnies love this stuff! I put it on their veggies and they eat it right up. Who doesn't want to give good stuff to your furry family?

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

My dogs loves it and it becomes his everyday-add-into his meal! I'm not sure if this product really helps for his body but at least he loves it!

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Put this on my pups food in the morning and he eats his food right up. I give it to him for his shiny coat.