PL

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

What a wonderful supplement for managing hormones, especially during menopause. It’s also great for the skin, which is a plus! It’s almost tasteless too!

Posted on May 9, 2022

I think this is a very high quality oil. I take this regularly to help management inflammation and balance hormone. I like it a lot.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Barleans have always had fantastic taste and this product is great. Very high quality and effective. I am in my 40's and have been recommended this to help with perimenopause symptoms.

Posted on Jan 30, 2021

My daughter experienced bloatness and menstrual cramps each month. She had tried other brands of Evening Primrose Oil before and none really did anything for her. However she started taking Barlean's Evening Primrose Oilt recently and shared that she was not experiencing bloat ness and cramps anymore. This is really an excellent product!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

these have a high LA and GLA content great for womens menstrual cycle, an anti inflammatory for joint pain and great for skin health

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I bought it on the recommendation of a nutritionist. Thanks in advance for 👍!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

This product is very helpful for hormone balance and has helped with my hot flashes! Such a great product!

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

not sure what it is supposed to do, but i guess it is not bad

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I like oil of Primula. It’s for my wife.