PL

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
Helps stop procrastination

I was a terrible procrastinator, but this essence helped me get up and tackle many long waiting projects around the house without dreading them! This works in a day with no side effects! Essences are used to address issues with emotional health, soul development, and mind-body connection. You only need to buy one bottle & can make it last for a long time by putting two drops from the original into a separate dropper bottle filled with water/brandy. Don't worry, it doesn't make the remedy "weaker". and it stays just as strong as it's a vibrational medicine. If any information I shared was helpful, please click the 'thumbs up'! Thank you, and happy continued health to you!

Posted on May 20, 2022

Felt so productive within the first few days of using, always love the bach flower remedies in supporting my journey

Posted on May 18, 2021

This Remedy is part of the Bach Flower Remedies and is best given in an individual mixture containing a total of 7 of the 38 different Remedies. As single Remedy it can help to cope with mental exhaustion.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Lovely Bach flower remedy.

Posted on Jul 24, 2008

This stuff works great, but you do have to be consistent in your use. I have always had to use these types of remedies full strength, though. The water dilution method just doesn't seem strong enough for me. I take two drops on the tongue at least once (I try to do two or three times) a day. I really recommend getting a good book on these Bach Flowers or speaking with someone trained in their use to find the essences that are the ones you personally need. If you chose the wrong ones, they won't hurt you, but they just won't help either.

Posted on May 26, 2021

energy healing for my family, good product

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

Love this product, works for me.

Posted on Dec 30, 2018

I love all of the Bach Flower Remedies - but they are subtle and you must exercise patience and be sensitive to energetic changes you are experiencing. I used this to address procrastination... ;-) Am seeing definite changes!

Posted on Dec 10, 2016

Works great for when you can't break through and get working.... Have used it on and off when needed for 25 + years.... You almost immediately begin to work and get moving...

Posted on Jun 18, 2020

i love to use bach remedies for all my family and cats