PL

Posted on May 30, 2022

Good to have on hand when needed. Great quality and brand I can trust,

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Good

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Excellent

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

I am still new in flower remedies, still trying and looking for the result.

Posted on Jun 12, 2009

It is very effective. It has drunk before it works chiefly. An unjust remark and the action on me of the superior and the colleague were able to be permitted.

Posted on May 13, 2009

I don't know what I would do without it! It was hard for mt to believe it at first but, after trying it for just few days I could notice a difference in how I felt, I highly recommend flower essences. They are natural and they work!!!

Posted on Nov 3, 2008

I was recommended to use these for problem cats that I have fostered, and the results are amazing and effective. They have saved lives. Animals respond really well to these essences. Even I have taken them at times and find them helpful on me!

Posted on Jun 10, 2014

Very interesting direction: 2 drops in water and sip at intervals or add to a 30ml mixing bottle containing water. Take 4 drops a minimum of 4 times a day.

Posted on Jan 24, 2017

Love the Bach Flowers Esssences. Have been using them for all my family and friends for 35 years!!