PL

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
Good solid ingredient for multipurpose use

I use it as a multipurpose balm. The texture is very much like a moisturizer. Quite watery and easy to spread. I use it on dry patches on my face and it works fantastic. I also occasionally get eczema on my hands and I just dab a little bit on it, and it goes away. Because of the coconut and oat working together fighting skin irritation. It is definitely a solid buy for me. My baby is due in April, can’t wait to let her test it out too.

AmURLn
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I put this cream in my baby’s bag, I use it for her face and sometimes her bottom when she occasionally gets a slight diaper rash. It’s really really good and it works very well in hydrating and getting rid of redness. But keep in mind it’s size of a kinda small.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Facial cream is super absorbable. No any artificial or chemical products added in, ingredients and scent are natural. Highly recommend for sensitive and acute redness skin of newborn. However the expiry date is too short for me, need to complete before December 2022. Thus no need to keep store in home, suggest to buy when you finished it.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Pure ingredients that I can use it safe for my child which have eczema and it suits him , also me and my family we use to put on our feet

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Great cream for my boys (age 5 & 2) the scent is nice, had used during different seasons - summer and it’s not oil beautiful quality and winter is also good. Definitely not for adults. Recommend this for kids. Price versus size is a good one

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Nice face cream, no harsh scent and keeps my skin soft. There is a bit of stickiness after applying, but it does go away in time. Will repurchase.

Posted on May 3, 2022

It’s good quality product for my six month baby without any scent, gentle. Apply after bath everyday, especially on those sensitive or irritated skin. Love it!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I’m not sure, daily application but my baby’s face is still dry. Though I do like that it is not creasy and fast absorbent. Didn’t help with baby ache though.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

it's a nice face lotion, good for baby's and adults. I even use it for my hands very moisturizing and no fragrant chemicals.