PL

Posted on Feb 3, 2022
classic cranberry pills

These have been used in my family for a long time. They are classic cranberry pills good for UTI protection as 1 pill is the equivalent of 1 cup (236 ml) of cranberry juice. Minus 1 star cause they aren't really "softgels" more like pills that you have to swallow right away, don't bite them. they have no taste whatsoever, so don't expect a cranberry fruit flavoured gelly...which would be great if that existed here on Iherb. like if this review helps you.

cb6b9156-2576-41b8-8db0-4cf2a551f49c
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I often have urinary tract problems and have to take various medications. Now I have added this product to my daily supplements and I am very pleased. The capsules are not large and are easy to swallow, they are an antioxidant with many benefits and since I drink them I have not had any signs of urinary tract infection. The price is much cheaper than the supplements from the pharmacy.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on May 1, 2022

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Works well for my mom's frequent uti. She takes this as a daily supplement, much easier and definitely convenient than having to drink quarts of unsweetened cranberry juice which is really tough on the palate. Good quality, and the significant plus is there is no added sugar to the ingredients! Fresh fruits are good for health but it is not helpful to have to eat tons of them (plus the sugar content!) to get the same benefits.

Posted on May 20, 2022

As women tend to have urinary infections as their age advance, I have taken this product daily for years to protect myself. AZO is a brand I trust and it’s ingredients- cranberry extract is essential in protecting women who are prone to have urinary problem. The quality is excellent. I love this product.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I usually buy AZO cranberry help urinary. I frequently pass the urine during night and that bothering me alot.. After regularly take this product, I can sleep well. reduce the frequency pass the urine along the night

01da17cf-8228-46f8-b8ad-3abcb09ff4fa
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Taking this supplement has stopped me from reoccurring UTI's There is no after taste. The quality is superb. The benefit of not having UTI's is fabulous. I have seen significant improvement in my health. The package is clear about how to take it.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This supplement helps improve urinary tract health and as the product is not available in my home country, kudos to iherb.com for making it readily available throughout the world.