PL

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I bought this product before my 12 hour flight because I couldn’t wash my face for such I long time. I loved it. It keeps my skin super smooth and comfortable. It has no scent. Packaging and size are very convenient. Quality is high. The main benefit that it has no harmful ingredients.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I have sensitive skin so I never use makeup wipes because they irritate my skin terribly until I decided to try these of the Aveeno brand which I trust 100% I suffer from atopic dermatitis and I use several Aveeno products successfully These are great wipes for when wanting to clean your face quickly after a long day😊

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

The only issue with this product is that it's a little bit hard to close unless you know how to properly close it. The clasp is kind of set back in the lid so that it's hard to see and hard to tell where you need to press in order to close it. I kept pressing the sides like I would for other products but nothing happened. It was only when I realized that the clasp was in the center that I could properly close it.

flavor nice use for my dry skin quality is good size as stated.. it removed my makeup such double cleanse but can't remove waterproof mascara

53e40b94-7a07-42a1-a9a7-6d065294cd48
Posted on May 22, 2022

Highly recommend, it’s Soooo good for sensitive skin and removes normal daily makeup (didn’t try it on waterproof yet) & hydrate the skin on the same time, there is no awkward smell?! definitely will buy again

2a30a36f-0e6e-42db-8ded-dd31eddf24af
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

It’s so good!! Usually I don’t like face wipes, usually i wash but sometimes i’m really tired and this works perfect for me.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Best make up remover I used so far. The quality is excellent gentle on s face skin, very good for sensitive skin. After cleansing face feels moisturize. Fragrance free, nice packaging and size.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

These wipes remove makeup very well. I have combination skin that is also very sensitive and the wipes did not irritate my skin or cause breakouts. I would definitely buy again.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

it is first time to use, but it is very good. clean make up not too dry. I will buy again. it is very clean and not dry for skin. I brought two packs again.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

So good! Cleans well very gentle and not sticky! This is so handy and probably the best wipes since it leaves the skin refreshed and not sticky.