PL

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I bought this gor my daughter as she has eczema and her skin is sensitive. This sunscreen doesn't irritate her skin - body&face and it doesn't dry it. It leaves a bit of white cast but nothing too much. I would love to see a bigger pack as when not in stock have to look for alternative which is not my first choice.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Posted on May 3, 2022

I've tried quite a few other sunblocks on my 3 year old and 8 month old and this one is my favorite! It's not thick, spreads easily and goes on sheer. We get a lot of use out of one bottle. It's a great size for the price.

Posted on May 1, 2022

It is very good sun block very light in the kid’s skin and doesn’t contain any harmful ingredients so very suitable product to ur kids as it contain zin oxide recommend it to kids and for the sensitive skin also 👍 Thanx I herb

14fc5770-70cd-411d-a255-7fa175b9234d
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I really like this product after using different brands of this type (creamy sunscreen), this one is not thick and goopy. I like that it is thin and more lotion like and can be smeared on easily. My daughter also likes the smell so that's a bonus. We love Aveeno and use their moisturisers too. I just wonder why I did not try this out sooner! I love the packaging and size is just nice for us to carry around in our diaper bag. I did some research and one of the reasons why I got this was due to the ingredients (dermatologists recommended ingredients especially for children) and quality.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Perfect quality and great delivery, thank you for the service. I will highly recommend and I will ensure I come back to buy more from iHerb. Very satirised customer, the size of the box abs packaging is out to great use.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I use it daily, and it seems to be a pretty good quality sunscreen. I have really sensitive skin, but it doesn't irritate my face like so many other sunscreens do, probably due to its hypoallergenic ingredients. I really love the zinc oxide content, which I've found helpful in the past, even in other products. It appears white when applied, but can easily be rubbed into the skin and blended. Update: went to the beach and stayed in the shade most of the time, avoided direct sun as much as possible. Applied and re applied this sun screen every 2 hours but still got sun burnt :( perhaps not as effective as I thought

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I have used it for face and I believe it works. When you put it on the face it will be a little white then you can put a foundation on it