PL

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I really liked this cream and its aroma. It is lightweight, absorbs well, does not make the skin oily and does not clog pores. But the jar is not very convenient. It would be better if it was with a dispenser.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I liked Less the smell of the cream, but you get used to it. Smell between tangerine and orange. I really liked the texture, absorbed quickly in the skin and not heavy on the skin. I would be happy if you like my comment.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Second time I'm buying this product, the texture is light, the smell is orangey and frash. My skin is dry and since I'm using this cream, my skin is in great shape.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Absorbs quickly, gel like consistency, doesn’t leave my face shiny or oily, perfect for the summer. Has a citrusy scent (not for everyone). Personally I feel it provides a rather light moisture, so suitable mostly for summertime

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This product has an unusual texture for a moisturizer. It is called a Gel Cream and it is more gel than cream. I'll use it but I probably won't reorder. I miss the former Vitamin C moisturizer.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

The product is ok, very light and absorbs quickly. Very liquidy to my taste. I didn’t notice any specific changes in my complexion though . The scent is great, orange/ tangerine like.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

easy to use great size easy to use excellent packaging

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Great product ! Smooth texture, fresh feeling, A package of sufficient size

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Great product! Don't forget to wear sunscreen if using it during the day