PL

Posted on May 7, 2022

I have used 3 bottles of this serum. The texture is watery and fluid but easy to apply on the face. It has a very nice orange scent, just like real oranges. It is a good quality product as there are no harmful skincare ingredients and is organic. I use it as a face moisturizer before applying foundation. Good product but expensive for just 30ml.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Quality product, easily absorbed. Its texture is pleasant for both the facial skin and the hands during application. Not a strong smell. I have seen results on my skin pretty quickly and therefore constantly use it. Annoying that the package is a certain size but in practice the serum is less than half of it. I know people who are sensitive to the components of the product - so I recommend doing a small test behind the ear, 24 hours before using on the face ☺

Shelly
Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Wow how long have I been waiting for the product to return to stock. I apply it every night along with Gayson's Vitamin E, and it works wonders for the skin! Beyond its amazing scent it is pleasant to the touch, lightens the skin and my girlfriends who use it regularly say it has changed their lives :)

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

My age is 40. I loved the fresh zesty smell. I used it every evening and sometimes also in the morning, before I applied my face cream. The only reason I gave it 4 stars and not 5 is because of the size. I felt it is a bit small, ended really quick.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Can’t finish the bottle. Don’t wanna use it anymore It leaves film on skin that will start pealing after few hrs. Also the scent and smell is way too strong I can’t stand it after few hrs. I have sensitive skin in it didn’t work for me.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Love it. It absorbs easily, has a nice scent. and if you mix it with Vitamin E - It's perfect for wrinkles. I use it only at night after washing my face.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I fell in love with the product! It perfectly changes the tone of the face! I have already ordered 4, it can also take four to five months but well worth it

Posted on May 9, 2022

using it for a while and fell in love with it. makes the skin feels great. refreshing and very light. high quality and love the orange scent.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I have past experience with this product, good quality and the price is better than where I bought it before, would be nice to have other smells except orange (I dont like oranges very much)