PL

Posted on Oct 7, 2021
טוב

I like this soap, but the smell is too strong for me. Create nice foam very easily, so I don't need to use large amount.

f0907073-ed0e-447d-9da2-382ddf05218e
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I'm in love with this soap! it has a very "present" scent, which I really love. This soap has a delicate texture, and it leaves a great essence for a long time. highly recommended!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

This is the 2nd time I've ordered this creamy, citrus-y hand soap for the kitchen. I love the texture, the scent and how it cleans. This is a really nice hand soap that I'll keep ordering.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I love LOVE this product smells amazing and feels nice and gentle, and a tiny little bit goes a long way. So I went back and ordered more.

Darene
Posted on Jul 11, 2021

Luvvvvvvvvvvvvv the smell. I adore the smell! But the only problem is I feel it makes my hands dry that I have to use a hand cream after. The smell is worth buying it! ريحته عشششششق بس حسيته يجفف يدي فلازم احط كريم بعده

f5767593-1030-40ee-b45e-3d7ddba2ad08
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Scent was great but it made hands very dry. Probably not ideal for sensitive and gentle skin. Not sure why as composition is only natural ingredients.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

nice scent. gentel on hands we all love this in our family

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

It is good and the hands dont feel dry after wash. Would recommend it

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Leaves the skin smooth, nice scent. I'll buy again