PL

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

A great product! I cannot be grateful enough for its quality, the right size, delicate scent and even fine package. There are great benefits especially in age defying , giving my face a great moisture any season. The texture and composition are the ones That got addicted to this product. I use it every day on my sensitive skin for many months already and i can see benefits.

This is awesome for your eye lids! I bought this product to replace one that had been discontinued (Aubrey Organics Lumessence eye cream). This is actually much better! I had carefully chosen eye creams that seemed to be safe to apply directly around the eyes (many are not), and read through lots of reviews about them. I needed something that was quite heavy moisturizing but wasn't going to have any negative effect on my actual eyes. Nothing worse than that blurry vision from getting stuff in your eyes! This is my new wonder cream! And I say this as someone who eschewed the use of "eye" cream for many years. This past year or so I had found the skin around my eyes getting almost fragile it was so dry. This has now transformed my skin back to it's former glory. I am truly impressed! I use this both morning and night, directly around my eyes and no longer wake up with weary feeling eyes. Yeah!! And it has never leaked into my eyes to cause any problems. Double Yeah! And the pump is easy to deliver the precise small amount you need so it lasts me about 3 months. Well worth the price!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I've been using this for years and looking at my eyes and those of women 20 years younger than me I can see a huge difference. I walk around recommending this to everybody.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Organic item, no scent, Using this every day, I cen see the difference and it feels better, No dry eyes, and the dark color going and disappearing. Great!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Quick absorbing but ultra thick for effective eye moisturizing. Lightens within a week of usage for dark circles around the eyes. Mine is not severe so I am able to tell right away.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Perfect eye cream. The skin is very well moistured. Clean and organic ingredients that are so important to me, and that makes sense for a healthy skin and body.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Very light eye cream, absorbs quickly, pleasant smell and good brightening ingredients like vitamin c, suits all ages. Good price for it's size, love it

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

None of us are getting any younger, our skin showing the first signs of (premature) aging and tiredness. This serum absorbs well, without leaving any sticky residue. The result is moisturized, refreshed and rejuvenated skin.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

it's a nice eye cream- very good size especially since usually eye creams comes in very small packages, I use it during day time before applying my SPF

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is vegan, so no cruelty involved in the production of it.