PL

Posted on Sep 11, 2021
Good

I love this for the EWG high rating as the cleanest possible conditioner. I wish it left my hair feeling a bit more silky though. Because of the plastic bottle, I am transitioning to conditioner bars instead. But if you’re looking for a cream, this one has a nice, all natural lavender scent and is one of the healthiest you’re going to find.

Umbrellaq
Posted on Aug 22, 2021

The smell is excellent, i love it a lot. In terms of moisturizing my hair, i think it is fairly okay. But if you have dry hair, i think you may need to explore other products. My family member doesnt have hair as dry as I, and she has thinks it is a great product.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

i like this brand a lot, tried many items from avalon. however this one specifically did not leave any sort of noticeable effect for me to rave about. consistency is quite liquidy, i prefer hair conditioner a bit thicker. nonetheless, smell is pleasant. i would say decent, natural hair conditioner.

Posted on May 4, 2022

This is an amazing conditioner. I have a sensitive scalp (psoriasis) and very fine fine. I recommend using the shampoo with it. If you get the shampoo you will need 2 bottles of the conditioner as you will need more of it. Would 100% recommend.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Great value in this large size. My hairdresser even remarked how soft my hair was after I used this product. Lasts for such a long time. Love that it is all natural and has a beautiful scent.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Love this product. Excellent ingredients. Use to co-wash my wavy curls. And as a leave in conditioner. Have used it for 3 years now.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

A little amount works well. So, good value for money. First time trying out this though my family has been using the shampoo for quite awhile. So far so good.

506b2e5c-38c2-47e8-9aaf-5c852fc2ff84
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This conditioner is amazing! It smells like flowers and leaves my hair so soft! The main ingredient is aloe Vera which is amazing! It proves this is a high quality ingredient worth the money! I love it!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This conditioner has a wonderful scent, and takes only a small amount to work if used daily. I have dry, straight hair and it keeps it smooth and silky feeling.