PL

Posted on Feb 12, 2021
Excellent! I love this oil

I am using oils for my acne-prone skin as a cleanser. I gently apply and massage a little my face and then remove excess oil with a cloth. Usually I use jojoba or grapeseed, but jojoba is better received by my skin. I've tried a lot of brands of jojoba oil (from Iherb and not) but this oil is the best. I buy it for 3-4th time I think. It is very high quality.

e5095cc0-3f3d-4476-b69e-ea8a1520ef43
Posted on Apr 17, 2021

I have weak nails which break really easily and have tried all sorts of things in the past. When I recently heard that jojoba oil is good for skin and nails I tried this one and in only a few weeks of nightly use (with a moisturizer) my nails seem much stronger and far less brittle. My hands also feel beautifully soft! A great purchase.

Posted on Mar 28, 2021

Besides argan oil, this is the only other oil that does not break me out. Wonderful to use post waxing, shaving, plucking or after any other tortures you may preform to your body. It can take some time to sink in but I use a bit of a heavy hand, especially after shaving my legs. I'll add a few drops to face, hand and body lotions if I need a boost of moisture. I've used this oil from this company for many years now. The price is fair and the oil has always been consistent. I'd buy this by the barrel if I could. I've used this everywhere (skin, nails, hair) and I've never had a hint of a negative reaction. That's high praise coming from me!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Fun oil for hair. You can make a mask with a combination of other oils. Like castor oil, avocado oil and more

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Perfectly light for my face & sinks into my dry skin fast

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Since jojoba is bio-identical to face oil, it moisturizes my acne-prone sensitive skin with no issues. Also good for cuticles.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Using it in my homemade hair mask. Satisfied!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

very hydrating. great for face and body.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

One of my fav oil. Good ingredients.