PL

4NEKOS
Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I use this as a makeup remover. The cap used to have a filter, but this new one no longer does. I put the oil on my hands, and massage it on my face. I wet the tissue a bit and wipe it off. It removes my make ups well and does not clog pores. I used to buy the larger bottle for cost efficiency purposes, but this smaller one lasts a few months. I'd rather use "fresh" oil on my face, so this size will do.

This has been my holy grail for oil cleansing. It is a lovely oil, clear oil, no residues, no additives, no nasties in it. if you go for oil cleansing method and you have dry skin (I am currently having that as temporary side effect from Ro-accutane), this oil mixed with castor oil (half half) will do wonders for your skin.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Nice product, very moisturizing and good for sensitive skin. For an oil it does absorb fairly well, but still leaves a sheen on the face (as you would expect from an oil) so not recommended as a day moisturizer for the face. Can be used on the whole body. Not much of a scent.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Very small amount is more than enough for my skin, less then a small drop for the whole face as it doesn't absorb into the skin completely (at least in my case) but the oil make the skin very soft in the morning. definitely product i would recommend to try

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I have different kinds of body oil at home and this one includes in my own’ skin apothecary. I usually used it as a moisturizer as an afterbath oil to make skin supple and nourish. I love the scent and it easily absorbed living my skin not sticky and not off-putting. I have a great purchase.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

A little goes a long way for this oil. Like literally, one to two drops will be sufficient for my oily skin. It moisturises well without causing excess shine. It also doesn't leave a greasy feel — as long as you don't over apply it on your skin. It leaves skin looking plump. Its packaging, however, would have been better if it's a dropper bottle.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I oredered this grapeseed oil for face and body massageing and moisturizing. And it's also good for hair growth. the ingredients are vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, mixed tocopherol (vitamin E), helianthus annuus (sunflower)oil). Due to the nature of this oil, cloudiness or particles in oil may occur. So this oil is really work and I highly recommend it.

Posted on May 23, 2022

perfectly happy with the product, doesn't smell great but atleast it doesn't have a scent added to it. I use it a few times a week over my skincare and works great on my sensitive dry skin. I wake up looking moisturized and fresh. the packaging is fairly basic but I don't need anything more. the bottle size is also fairly nice

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Never disappoints! Love Aura Cacia's line. Just know that when it is Aura Cacia, it always must be good! That's how I trust this brand. This oil is amazing!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Love this natural carrier oil - I use with essential oils to make a moisturizer / body oil. Many great uses + trusted brand! Very moisturizing on skin!