PL

Posted on Jun 18, 2022
מצוין!

as an aromatherapist i use clary sage for many essential oil formulas, also for diffusing for relaxation and soothing the air and aura. size is larger than usual essential oil bottles, and really worth the money. the scent mixes well with orange oil and lavender oil - great composition for diffusal before sleep or whenever in need to relax.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This oil has very relaxing and clam scent in a very good package. Love the smell and quality of this company. They will never disappoint you.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Never disappointed with Aura Cacia. high quality oil, lovely scent. Good for using in oil burner or diffuser. apparently good for sleep so I diffuse in bedroom. Smells very nice anyway.

Yuyu48Yaya56
Posted on Nov 13, 2020

Excellent quality. Clary sage essential oil has antioxidants that help reverse signs of aging, like wrinkles and skin discoloration. Clary sage essential oil helps to remove fines lines and wrinkles on face and neck, especially when used in combination with skin moisturizers and skin supporting oils. Probably best known for having therapeutic benefits for women and also has been hailed as a hormone balancer. The aroma is similar to garden sage but less herbal with a slightly earthy and sweet scent. I use Clary Sage every day mixed with carrier oils like Rosehip Oil, Tamanu Oil, Marula Oil, Sea Buckthorn seed Oil, Camellia Oil. I mix a little of each of these oils and make a Facial Serum. My skin looks incredible, smooth, hydrated and improved fine wrinkles. I highly recommend it.

93480b1f-2225-48ca-a5be-7fef957089d4
d6cde33c-398c-4f76-a469-4da7725d7420
56c77602-2999-44d3-9316-e6b20c4bf6c3
004b42d5-7034-466b-9cb7-ef28ee4468dd
e852f650-7b62-4c90-91f1-2956db72eb41
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This one comes strong and rich, has to mix with other oils to balance the smell. Overall is a really good oil, will come back again.

Posted on Apr 22, 2021

I had read an artilcle about Clary Sage for a specific brand on Social Media, to help brain function and memory. I saw this on the site and thought I would try it. At bed time, a combination with Eucalyptus and Lavender, I also seem to sleep better too. I have used for myself and it seems I feel more relaxed and feel my head clearer and more energised. I also using for my Mum, who had a brain injury a few years ago, and again seems she has better cognitive functions on occasions.

Posted on Mar 5, 2021

I include this in a combo formula to combat Vertigo. Worked successfully for me, so when my elderly mother had the same issue I made a batch up for her. It helped her vertigo, but even better it helped her sleep. She has had sleep issues for years. She loves her oil combo and rubs a little on her temples before bed. Plenty of info on the internet for Vertigo combos. I rub on temples and wrists.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I love the smell of clary sage, this is a high quality essential oil.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Has strong smell of sage. Just need to use a little bit. Good for machines