PL

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I am a fan of aromatherapy, so I regularly buy essential oils. I bought palmosa oil because Palmarosa can be used to support mood during emotional vulnerability. Stress, anxiety, grief, trauma, nervous exhaustion can be nurtured by this subtle, supportive and balancing oil. It’s also great for hormones, stabilizing symptoms of premenstrual syndrome, bloating and hormonal imbalance. I always trust Aura casia essential oils because they are of high quality and at an adequate price.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This really reminds of lemongrass essential oil, which isn’t really my favorite. I actually prefer this though. I don’t use this on it’s own, but add it with some other oils in my diffuser. It blends well and gives a nice clean aroma. Smells natural and fresh. Fast shipping, can’t beat it!

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

This is the real maccoy. Very relaxing with a wonderful scent. Its somewhat fresh grassy with rose undertones. A very unique scent. I am totally recommending this oil for relaxation. Aura Cacia stood up to the test of time. No adulteration whatsoever. Packaging is good and solid and the oil was delivered intact. No spillage whatsoever. Kudos to iherb for the high standard set .

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Fast delivery and arrived safely even though without bubble wrap or something to keep my order safe, but all things are just fine. This EO is pure n happy to have it. Keep it up iHerb n Aura Acacia 👍🏻❤️💯

7c2dd547-e8fd-4a20-8882-e14c9947c239
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

My very favourite brand which can be trusted. Good quality. Palmarosa is famous for killing virus and it has a sweet pleasant smell. Good to add a drop or two to face cream or body lotion.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

It becomes one of my favorite essential oil! I'm very happy that I tried this geranium like scent palmarosa essential oil as I have allergy with most of the floral essential oils. Very uplifting scent.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Aura Cacia is my go to brand when I want to buy essential oils, a trusted brand. This palmarosa oil has nice scent, strong smells of palmarosa

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

my health store didn't have this oil I needed it to mix with other oils for firming only iherb had it so happy I found it .Its a bright yellow color beautiful and makes your skin glow

Posted on May 28, 2022

It has a wonderful lemon and citronella like scent, but slightly more fruity. I will buy again. Very happy with this purchase. Thank you iherb!