PL

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Great deal for the money and 1) it's the real deal, no fake fragrance oils, you can trust Aura Cacia, and 2) it's better and stronger smelling than other brands I've tried. I dilute in organic jojoba and it's fabulous. Cheaper than Mountain Rose Herbs and the quality is just as lovely.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I use Calendula oil/Roman chamomile/True Lavender/Tea tree/Patchouli to make calendula cream for skin issues. I will suggest you to try, and I believe it will achieve the results you expected.

2001b4d5-446f-42ae-a8a9-dd07337903e8

I love this EO. I have been using this (with base oil) for my face and body gua sha routine and this EO really helps to calm me down prior to sleep. This also helps to lighten the headache by putting this EO at the back of the head and neck. Like this review if you find this review helpful. Thank you.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

The product seems to be of great quality, only a bit more runny than the previous chamomile oil that I bought and a bit less fragrant. Be careful there are two types of chamomile, the Roman and the German. The German has a blue oil and is good for skin, the Roman (this one) is yellow and is good for relaxation. I wish I had bought the other one as I intended to use on skin. This one can also be used on soon as long as it is diluted to 3% or less, but does not have the same benefits as the German chamomile.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Really like this essential oil. The smell is a bit strong for me. The quality seems to be pretty good, maybe not the best but it works. I bought it to use when I'm under stress and need something to soothe my stomach - it works alright. It seems like other oils help me feel better, but this one still helps me enough so it does have some benefit.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Have been using the aura cacia oils for many years, they are made with good heart and of good quality, which are botanical sourced, no test on animal, corporate with suppliers who work on sustainable growing practices. Fair price with authentic quality. <3

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Love it! I bout this to improve my dog's skin problem; I think she likes it. I drop 2 or 3 drops into the aroma diffuser before sleep; the whole family member feels satisfaction. The scent is delicious. I will repurchase it.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Definitely put me to sleep when I use it on the diffuser. Any pain or stomach issue use it will carrier oil to ease the discomfort.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Smells exactly like the flowers and I use this in my nebulising diffuser to help soothe nerves and promote restful sleep. It really calms and relaxes, definitely sleep like a baby with this in the air.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

3 drops of Aura Cacia Roman Chamomile Essential oil in a glass of water before bedtime gives you a good sleep. and the perfect oral care during the night...