PL

Valerie from Maldives
Posted on Aug 24, 2021
Excellent in closed rooms

These air purifiers have been saving me for years in various rooms and places across tropical islands, where humidity and ACs are common and windows are normally kept closed at all the times. You know, what I mean, which kind of odors it may create. Attitude always helps. Lavender and eucalyptus is just a right scent for this kind of environment! Most of the things I order for the household have lavender or eucalyptus, those are aromas of cleanliness and freshness to me.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Scent is pleasant and it is effective in removing toilet odours. I would not use this in the car as the movements will cause some of the carbon pellets to spill out.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Very fresh, natural aroma, one of my favorite. And it is really working for purifying air. Mostly I smell lavender which is preferable for me personally.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I love the scent it releases; smells like natural lavender/eucalyptus & isn’t too overpowering. I put these in the bathroom & in the cupboards, & it does a good job of removing odours

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I like it! Even though, I’m not a fan of lavender smell, this one isn’t that strong, it’s light and actually refreshing. I feel it every time I pass by

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I’ve put this in my bathroom. It doesn’t have much fragrance. Used it for a while and didn’t notice any difference. Not sure if it actually purifies the air.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Smells great and very distinct EOs scent but it fades off soon in the size of a bathroom. Also there are small bits of charcoal-like substances inside, so beware not to topple it over. Otherwise, kind of messy to clean up.

Posted on May 14, 2022

excellent product smell Soo cool and strong including you smoke in room remove all bad smell

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

good for dirty and smelly cabinets. i wanna jump into the cabinet!