PL

Posted on May 13, 2022
One of my favorite treats

Taste really good. Sweat and salty chewy caramel with peanuts. Have bought several times and will continue to buy more after my current supplies run out. :)

2b1264d2-3e2b-455d-b062-5d5dd4c5cb0d
f1d09118-3342-40bc-bc6f-20c8ff1de1e9
Posted on Sep 18, 2021

These are really lovely!!! I always thought I loved the chocolate on the snickers bar but this simplicity of peanuts and caramel is amazing. Only downside for me on keto is the use of Maltitol and sucralose sweeteners but as an occasional treat this could work ok.

2cb099a5-4507-45a0-bba7-193dd0112c17
4c778042-975e-42f7-bb93-f80f706b7898
Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Great product and very tasty. Always bring these and similar product from same company to a golf course. It is perfect! I think I bought more than 10 similar product from the same company. Highly recomended.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This is definitely a satisfying treat but Atkins has so many incredible treats I’d probably not put this one in their top category. Usually their treats don’t have an artificial taste and you don’t feel like you are missing the sugar but this treat feels like you can taste a substitute . Again, some people might like it but I’d probably pick one of their others if i had my choice.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This is like a chocolate nut roll bar except without the chocolate coating, just the inside. It feels like an incomplete snack, and it tends to stick really hard to the packaging so it's a bit messy. I was expecting a lot from this so a bit disappointed how it turned out. Probably better off eating mixed nuts from the supermarket. Better taste and quality

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

very low in net carbs, use only low glycemic sweetener, taste so great 😍

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

safe for keto and diabetic, does not trigger insulin rise

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

My absolute favorite to use while on keto. Tastes like a Payday!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

These little bars taste like the famous candy bar. Thankfully they don’t cause a spike for my diabetic family member.