PL

Posted on May 24, 2022
A-Freaking-Mazing!

This shampoo is amazing! I've only used it twice and it has improved my hair so much. My hair is not dry and is super manageable! I look forward to my wash days because this product makes them so much faster and smoother! Yes, just buy it, girl or boy!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Love that this makes my scalp feel so clean and leaves my color treated hair soft. It’s hard to find hair products without a ton of protein in them, but as I am always provides. Tons of moisture and hydration without the weight of excess protein

The shampoo has a heavy, creamy texture and doesn't make a lot of foam, but it cleans very well! It's more like co-wash you know. Shampoo moisturizes the scalp and hair. It's perfect for dry curly hair. Has an amazing sweet scent!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I just love this brand. I tried their hair mask a while ago and loved it. The quality is amazing. It leaves my scalp healthy and my hair shiny

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I'm on my second bottle and I love it, I even noticed new hair growing, the composition is clean, I highly recommend it for healthy curly hair

Posted on May 15, 2022

Highly recommended use for dry hair cause moisture , but watch for the scalp cause it has oil in it , the scent not for my liking.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

this shampoo smells good but the texture is too thick for me and i have a feeling it’s the reason i’m starting to get buildup on my scalp so i’d say use a tiny amount

6783b03e-67d6-4cab-be98-59bdfa06ad72
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Leaves my hair very soft and hydrated. The oil separated from the rest of the formula so shake bottle before using. Has a bit of a funny smell, but overall it’s great.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

First time trying . Black castor oil is good for hair and scalp

6d2ca6b3-5ce3-4af6-a28e-cb5ee3def5d5
Posted on May 24, 2022

Too heavy for my unfortunately. I have fine wavy hair and a lot of it. it does have a nice scent but not over powering. I think the best use would be for thicker hair.