PL

Posted on May 5, 2022

I love to use saffron for all my cooking so when I saw this product I know it’s benefits as composition of the Dead Sea mud and saffron goes very well also it can be use as frequently as desire great for sensitive skin too as it moisturize the skin leaving skin soft and fresh and it is gentle enough, package is wonderful and the size is just perfect

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Good cleansing mask. The texture is fine and smooth clay to apply to the face. It is not too drying for the skin when it dries out. It is also easy to be washed off.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Great product! The mask cleans all the black heads, a bit smelly but worth it!

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

There is no aroma, some strange indescribable taste, the packaging quantity is less than expected, the ingredients contain saffron, after use, the skin feels brighter, the quality is slightly dry, slightly pungent, has the benefits of moisturizing the skin and eliminating dullness, You can still buy it when it's on sale. I have sensitive skin and I have no problems after using it.

c555c5aa-cbb9-436b-b1a3-9cd86153be8c
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Great mask. I put it on before shower. Then a sheet mask. The face is hydrated and nourished. Definitely recommend❤️. The composition is good.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Beautiful for oily skin, it absorbs all the oils and gives smoothness

Posted on Jan 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The mask is very good, I have oily skin and this mask suited me very well. I recommend

Posted on Sep 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I chose based on the reviews - I liked it, as I will receive it and test it - I will definitely add to the review

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Great product! The mask cleans all the black heads, a bit smelly but worth it!

Posted on Jul 7, 2022
Auto-translated from French

I have very sensitive skin and this mask really burns my face, I think there is an ingredient in it that I can't stand. Also with airtight packaging it would prevent the mask from having already dried out a little during delivery, and it would seem more hygienic to me!