PL

Posted on Nov 2, 2021
Excellent! Fresh! Delightful!

This is so good. I can't get fresh walnuts right now. I use this as my substitute. It taste so fresh. I love the fact that it is raw. I just eat a spoonful as a snack. Sometimes it makes it on top of a biscuit. I wish the jar was bigger

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Natural walnut taste with purely walnuts as ingredients. Love the texture not too thick nor liquid. It’s just perfect for spread or yogurt toppings. Tip: stir well before consume.

040cde21-0a43-49fe-a51c-423e0d469f24
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I have bought this a few times now. I love the taste. We mix it in our morning oatmeal with fruit like peaches, apples and bananas. Walnuts and cashews are also good for my daily dose of magnesium. You can see that it is full of nuts, with no artificial fillers. The butter is thick, yet easy to work with.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Altho it's kinda price-y, imho it's worth it. The jar is easy to open. Unlike organic peanut butters i've tried, this product does not separate to any significant degree; that is, i do NOT find a layer of oil on top (that would hafta be diligently stirred). The taste is good. The nutritional value of walnuts is an important factor for me, especially their omega-3 content. And the product is organic. Quality seems high. Taste is mild.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Very tasty, healthy spread for both adults and babies. Can be served with all kinds of ingredients for baby led weaning recipes. It is a great quality product composing purely of walnut and cashew, and nothing else. It is a convenient way to introduce / frequently maintain allergens in the baby's diet.

It's time to worry about the foods we put in our body! I'm becoming more mindful or ingredients and choosing the best I can in order to heal my body and aid in good longevity. Be careful when purchasing nut butters, many are laden with low quality oils like sunflower oil in order to make them creamier and more spreadable. You will not find these low grade oils in Artisana products and for that reason, it's all I plan to purchase for the foreseeable future. If you're going to pay more, pay more for quality! Walnut butter is great for getting omega 3's and won't tip you over on omega 6 content so this is a very safe choice. The taste is amazing on bread or crackers.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Delicious high-quality nut butter with clean ingredients. I use this on toast or for baking, in smoothies, sandwiches etc. It goes well with anything! It is not too sweet at all so it is very easy to eat and is a great replacement for other not so good for you spreads.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Healthy, sugar-free, YUM! Great taste! Also loved the package and quality: everything came safely and in a whole condition: nothing was broken at all. The size... might be a bit too small, if you like the spread and eat it multiple times a day or buy this walnut butter to bake (I make wonderful cookies with it): mine was so good that I finished it literally in two days and had to order more! But the product is excellent itself in every way.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

This is the best walnut and cashew butter ever! I have tried just walnut butter in other brands but all of them have some fine shell pieces of bitter flavor on them. I ended up throwing away 1/3 of the jar and wasting my money. For this Artisana blend, I can have the whole jar without problems. The taste is great from start to finish. Just stir the whole content every here and there. Highly recommend!

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

The texture is thick and not too creamy. Although it is mixed with walnut and cashew, the walnut texture is more obvious. The taste is mild. I added some honey to accentuate the walnut and cashew flavour. I gave 4-star as the taste can be a bit more sweet, yet at the same time, I can add whichever amount of honey to meet my sweet tooth :)