PL

Posted on May 29, 2022
Nice rosemary scent

It has a nice and refreshing rosemary scent that doesn’t linger after washing. The texture is light and not thick. I find it a good conditioner for everyday use for my long fine hair. But the price is rather high. Please ❤️ if my review was helpful 🙏

09df5917-baf9-4a84-a199-cf12fe0fbd81
81f27a7d-d964-4f46-a088-4f3d81a7a8de
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Smells much more pine (second ingredient) than rosemary and I'm all for it. Can wash every third day and my hair is not greasy at all. Now I just have to keep it from my husband!

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I like it a lot about the smell. The rosemary scent is not irritating. The texture is more on thick side but still smooth your hair a lot.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

First time I ordered the conditioner almost an year ago. I was hooked on that! My very thin and colored hear was highly pleased with a consistence and my husband was very impressed with the smell :) This conditioner has turn me into a gloomy woman into a wild witch with beautiful hair and stunning aroma... BTW, the product is from Korea, what is a capital of beauty industry now. I highly recommend this product!

Posted on Jan 6, 2021

I had an enjoyable experience using this conditioner. I used it after a scamp exfoliator, it was very soothing and didn't leave my hair feeling greasy (I used it one the roots as well). It is supposed to a treatement and it isn't meant to be used as a traditional conditioner. I would recommend leaving it for 10min and using a shower cap. I'd have to use it some more to notice if it had any impact on preventing hairfall.

Posted on Nov 23, 2020

my daughter used it (I purchased for her) and she said she is somehow satisfied with the product, is a good hair balsam. Actually she doesn't have a thin hair to see the effect as a thickening balsam. I will purchase for me also and I will tell you how is on a thin and colored hair next time

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

It moisturises my hair and help my hair looks shiny. The smell is good, but it smells like pine more than rosemary.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Healthier hair. You can feel the benefits on your scalp

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I loved the scent and my curls started to look great