PL

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

This shampoo is good for sensitive scalp and weak hair due to vitamin B5 and Biotin deficiency. I like this product that It gives hair a chance to grow and thicken. I trust the quality, ingredients, and product size provided by iHerb to keep its customers coming back for more.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

i like aromatica products and their green line, had really good results. hoping this wilk be as good

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I liked the shampoo, it made my hair more hydrated

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

One of the best shampoos without sulfates that I tried, washes very good, but its always out of stock

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

It’s been a game changer! My hair is shinier and stronger than ever!

Posted on Apr 26, 2021

It's a very strange shampoo... It doesn't foam. Perhaps it's because of my water (not the worst, I live in Germany). But when I use first another shampoo and then this one it foams. Seems like it can be used only on clean hair)))) the smell is wonderful - smth like orange flowers. And it also leaves some kind of a film on your skin.

Posted on Apr 20, 2021

One of the side effects of Corona infection on women is loosing lots of hair. All the ladies who used this Shampoo in combination with vitamin B Complex and Zinc+Copper were satisfied with the result

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I still have to use it for more time to actually notice the difference, but according to the person who recommended it to me, it is quite good for thin hair.

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

I’m really happy with this purchase! I’ve never used a natural shampoo before that leaves my hair so soft

56a3b4d0-d247-4f87-97b0-0a972c2f94e0