PL

Posted on May 7, 2022

absolutely love this product really helping my hair regrow from hair loss due to PCOS. it smells amazing very relaxing scent. you don't need much so will get a lot of use before it runs out

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I love using this while using the conditioner from this line. The rosemary is one of my favorite ingredients in hair (scalp) care and I feel like it does moisturize.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

i apply this on my hair once toweled dry, leave it on for 20-30 mins & rinse it off. doesn't irritate my scalp & keeps my hair soft, then i spray their Aromatica, Root Enhancer, Rosemary, 3.3 fl oz (100 ml) has no smell so its perfect!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I do like this, it’s natural and checks all the boxes for me, but a tube will probably last around 2 weeks when usually I can expect a month or so from other brands. My hair feels clean, but I cannot brush until I apply a leave in conditioner. Gonna keep shopping around.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Feels greasy a little at first, smells good and has to use it daily for good results

1576cc8b-b734-49b8-b0f9-f63798ce395f
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Love this!! Sometimes I use it as a co-wash. Soothes my scalp and helps my dandruff

Posted on May 24, 2022

Love this. Definitely can leave in all day without being greasy.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Smells refreshing and helped with the irritation in my scalp

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

moisture the scalp and the hair ( my scalp is dry) i feel Fresh and moistures