PL
4.4

4.4
Posted on May 22, 2022

it's amazing my dogs are involved in that will buy more and more great quality use one in 2 days size medium packaging with zipper and the pet 4 dogs are in love I recommendation on this buy it

7f2c8d8d-f474-46d3-bfb9-0f9b4b2a2e4b
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

each treat is in a nice size although I have to say my dog finishes it very fast she loves it already bought 4 packages

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

My dod loves it! We have to break it for her, she is too small, but it's easily done and no problem at all. Next time I'll look for the smaller size.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

My dog seems to enjoy these so far! I can tell that they require a bit more chewing than other dental chews she has tried, which is good since it feels like it's actually working. She has one every evening before bed and she looks forward to it!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

It works as I want to reduce her breath smell which sometimes annoying Hahahaha.. I cut in halves since it's quite big so I can give another day as well..

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

good quality, size good package good. love it.use all the time

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

My doggies seem to enjoy them and they keep fresh in the bag. Good sized dental treats to keep doggies breath smelling nice.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Not sure how effective they are in cleaning his teeth or gums but he really loves eating them

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

very picky dog when it comes to dental treats but he loves these

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

A fun snack to chew on with a nice scent, exactly what I was hoping for.