PL

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Großartig!

Not first time I am being it for my lovely pet dogs. Looks like it is their favourite taste composition. The size of the package is big enough as my chihuahuas dont need huge servings. We use it frequently and can see benefits for their teeth and gum health. Can only recommend it.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

It has good yummy smell and texture for my dog. Easy to use and clean my dog's tooth every night. Quality is good and makes my dog healthier habit.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Dog accepts this tooth paste. Smells like meat ha, I think I might prefer other scent. If u don’t mind your dogs mouth smelling like meat after brushing his teeth then this is ok for u

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

my pet not really like the taste but I see some whitening effect. will keep using it for his good health! their teeth healthy is very important and I can avoid visiting vet as it is expensive! If you find this is useful, please click Yes, thank you!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Great quality and secure packaging. The instructions to slowly get your dog used to the toothpaste were also helpful. My dog is extremely picky but she likes it!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

It smells like beef snacks, my dog really loves this and keep licking when I brush his teeth. So I end up put it on toothbrush toy for him to chew on. It’s nice! Will buy more.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

my puppy loves it and it is like a treat for him, brushing his teeth is so difficult at first it takes time and this taste he loves it makes my life easier for sure, ,i brush his teeth few days a week

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I use it daily for my dog since i bought it. I thonk the taste is not the best for my dog, but he still allows me to put it on his teeth.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

You do not need a lot and do not really need to brush hard at all. The main idea for this enzyme toothpaste is to deposit some on their teeth and gums daily. It eats up at the bacteria. I do brush lighty all over, way in the back and inside. I use a very small amount and I saw the difference routing a week of using this daily. It helps a lot. It will not remove big hard build ups but overtime it seems to soften them which makes easier to dislike with dental scrapers.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

my dog hates brushing teeth. still hates it with this toothpaste haha. tbh i don't like the smell of it and it remains in my dog's breath for a night. I'll just buy different flavor next time