Page 1 - Reviews - Annie's Homegrown, Macaroni & Cheese, Shells & Real Aged Cheddar, 6 oz (170 g) - iHerb
PL

Most helpful positive review

Pazit Yam
Posted on Jul 18, 2021
very tasty

Very very tasty! We loved. We also added butter, mozzarella and Bulgarian cheese to the cheese powder ... and it turned out very tasty. Just what the box contains really only one serving. Next time I will order the larger box.

Global reviews (2,080)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more

I never thought that this mac and cheese could be so tasty. Really good taste, simply just love it. Quality is really good, easy to make it, everything what you neednis the box and how to do it it's written on side of box. Size and package are good. Sometimes I'm adding some bacon also

Posted on Feb 6, 2023

This delicious mac & cheese is a saving grace when you're too tired to cook and need some comfort food. I like to bump it up with some extra cheese, black pepper, and mustard, and then it tastes even better! I will say, for me, 1 package is roughly one serving size haha, and I'm a pretty thin person. Definitely buy multiple boxes!

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

This macaroni has great quality, the ingredients are sound, and the packaging is perfect. It is the perfect size to store in your cabinet. Easy to use and cook. Taste is spot on. I would definitely order it again if I have the chance. The fact that it is real aged cheddar is great, and I often order them.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

This may be my favourite Annie’s Mac and cheese to date. Good quality ingredients and taste, very generous portion size for our family and super cute packaging. Will be purchasing again as a really easy weeknight dinner. Can be turned into a main, or just as a side dish. Thank you Annie’s!

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I really like this healthier alternative compared to Kraft, which I grew up on. I find it less salty. The taste is still cheesy. The quality is better and organic. The ingredients are non-GMO too. I use a medium size pot to make the whole box. The packaging looks cute as well.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I was missing boxed Mac n cheese and tried the Annie’s option. It still tastes like a bit salty cardboardy boxed Mac n cheese but it makes a nice side dish and no nasty chemicals or fake colors like the famous one. Would get this again if the price hadn’t been jacked up.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I have been looking for an instant mac and cheese for my youngest that dont like anything the quality is very good with nice ingredients the taste is good, and I know that what I am feedingmy daughter is organic and nothing artificial. I will buy this again.i would love if the package would be bigger

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I'm obsessed with Annie's mac and cheese. It's so easy to make and so delicious. I can eat a whole box by myself, easy. I always follow the directions, adding the extra milk and butter. You don't need to add as much butter as it says, just a bit, and it still tastes amazing. High quality ingredients so it tastes so good.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I have been looking for an instant mac and cheese for my daughter thatbis not processed, full of preservatives and bland. So far all that I am looking for is in this brand; it's tasty, and I know that what I am feedingmy daughter is organic and nothing artificial. I will buy this again.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I was thrilled to find out I can order Mac ‘n Cheese on iHerb! I can’t find it easily living abroad and even if I do it’s so expensive, but here the price is very comparable with what I can find in stores back home. Plus, it’s Annie’s so the quality and taste is great. I love being able to have my comfort food on hand and it’s so easy to just add to my iHerb package whenever I order.