PL

Posted on Mar 30, 2022
Good

I have been using this brand for some time. it is now hard to find and also quite expensive. I want to try again and see if it makes a difference to my gut flora, but will find it hard to continue with it at this price, and when the supply is sporadic.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Been taking this for a handful of days, so far seems pretty good. No complaints. Thanks.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

It's not bad, but looking at the ingredients, I had higher expectations. It also has a strange smell (like burnt rubber).

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Great for my gastro system

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

great product i would buy again.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

find it works great for overall welbeing

Posted on Sep 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

It's a lactic acid bacteria product that I've been eyeing, but I got to try it at a discount opportunity. Lp299v is a patented lactic acid bacterium developed and patented by Provisa, Sweden for over 20 years. In addition, the ingredients are composed of lactic acid bacteria that are helpful for intestinal health and immunity, so it is considered a very good product.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

I haven't taken it yet. I update my comments later

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

Great probiotic, I consume it regularly. For those who had bariatric surgery and suffer from gas, it helps a lot

Posted on Jul 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

A high-quality complex of probiotics for a month of reception. Improved digestion and reduced symptoms of thrush.