PL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Top of the top I’m using it to dissolve my gallstones 10 drops in the morning till you start feel good and increase your intake slowly, i don’t feel any pain in my left side anymore, and my stones seems to reduce, I’m using it in combination with free stone.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I started with one drop and built it up by a drop a day to the recommended dose. The pressure in my gallbladder started to ease off about a week into using it. Great product. In the first few days it did stir things up but that would be expected.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Good quality. I have read about the benefits of Chanca Piedra and decided to give this a try. From an x-ray I know I must have some kidney stones. I hope this stuff works but to be honest I don't know how I can check this. Maybe another x-ray in the future. I can not describe the taste but it is ok. The dropper works good too.

TEMSAMANI
Posted on Mar 8, 2021

Ok. I passed a stone. Looks to be approx. 3mmx5mm. I decided to break it in half and put the chanca on it to see what happens. After first 2 drops. Not much. Then once dried on plate, I did it two more times. On the third one as you can see, its smaller! This is not science nor a lab. But, the stuff does dissolve it. Be patient. I took it for a month before passing this stone.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

My husband is a stone former for so many years. 4 weeks ago he started feeling another stone that is causing pain and bleeding in his bladder. He has been urinating bood and pain is excruciating. I saw this stone breaker on the internet and luckily iherb has it! First night he took this no more blood for the first time i weeks. Pain started to subside. Now it’s his 2nd wk of taking this so far no blood no pain. Amazing! Just Waiting for the stones to flush out

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

I've had a bad gallbladder For years. I bought the stone breaker and I'm on day 11 with it and my stomach feels so much better and it's not distended like it has been. I'm feeling sooo much better now! Thank you iherb. Will order more when needed. I don't know how long I should take this. Would appreciate some feed back on this.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I try to heal my calcifications in the neck and shoulder, will update once i see the results. no taste at all

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Good quality tincture. I purchased this to reduce oxalate buildup in combination with calcium citrate. Not sure yet if it's effective.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Needs a lot of time to start working but its working