PL

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Yeah would definitely buy this again.. Really great deals, lower price compared to other brands but same effect as the other.. We are all anemic that's why its a great help to us...

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I received the package in good condittion. The size of the supplement can be swallowed easily. I am taking this tablet because of iron deffeciency and I can say that it is very effective. The quality is good and the taste is fine

Posted on May 13, 2022

I have never in my life found Iron with this amount of pills. The price was very affordable. I will be buying this product again. I highly recommend this product especially for its quality. Just the right size, not hard to swallow.

This is my second battle. I just keep on ordering since it's really a great source of iron.

b64fd7b4-19cc-4bf9-a11d-23b18b185071
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

minerals are so good the benefits of iron are known this supplement helped me a lot the taste isn’t that bad

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

The pills are small and not the size of an elephant. Therefore it is easier to take and swallow.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

In fact, it is very rare and useful I was very satisfied with its kind and the distinctive shape of the box

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Does what it should!! better value than we have found elsewhere

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

not impressed with the ingredients. size was ok. found I had a metal taste after. still going to continue taking the supplements until they are finished but have ordered another brand for my next iron tablets.

Posted on May 26, 2022

quality and size are amazing