PL

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I ordered this product for my mom who has had trouble breathing at night since having covid. I had seen it recommended for helping with asthma. It worked! It opened her lungs right up and she is sleeping better. I then ordered some for my brother-in-law that who developed weak lungs after receiving the vaccine for covid. He had been in extreme discomfort since receiving the shot. It worked for him, too! I have now ordered some for both my son and my husband who have both lived with asthma their whole lives. I am hoping it helps them, too.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

The benefits are just endless. Mix it with raw creamed honey to make an emulsified paste. Then mix that into real grapefruit juice. That’s the trick to getting the most out of it and making it palatable. I am apparently not allowed (review blocking) to discuss all the health improvements we’ve had with ourselves and our pets since using this but I highly suggest researching it!

Posted on May 14, 2022

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This is the first black seed oil that i've tried and so far i have no complaints. Before going to bed, i put a tsp of oil in my mouth and then wash it down with some room temperature water. Doing it this way does not sting my throat and i get all the oil in with 1 gulp. Using hot water with the oil will make it spicy. i've read that taking black seed at night helps with better sleep. This seems to be true for me since i wake up with more energy and feeling less tired.

Nigella sativa, commonly known as black seed, is a flowering plant native to South Asia. Altough black seed is also sometimes called black cumin (or black cumin seed), it shouldn’t be confused with regular cumin (Cuminum cyminum) that belongs to an entirely different plant family. I am using it because Black seed oil is high in antioxidants — plant compounds that may help protect cells against damage caused by unstable molecules called free radicals. In particular, black seed oil is rich in thymoquinone, which has potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. It doesn’t smell and taste pleasant, but the quality of this oil is superb - contains 0.95% to 2.6% Thymoquinone (very high percentage).

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

The quality of this oil is superb . Nothing can compare as it takes charge of my overall health , metabolism , immunity n energy . Will keep taking a teaspoon every day as the ingredient is far better than other oil I have tried. I feel great even at 63 of age with better stamina. I think all should try it n c the great results which I have experienced .

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

My purpose for purchasing black seed oil is I’ve read about it’s. numerous health benefits. Although having on,y been consuming it for a few weeks, I feel it’s already reducing the pain I’d been experiencing in my fingers. The oil has an usual taste, that I don’t mind at all.

TatyanaL
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Great pure black seed oil in a dark glass bottle. I use it as a supplement for the immune system. I can't imagine that somebody can use it as a salad dressing because of its strong taste (but not ugly). A must-have in every family for cold and flu season. I started in September 5ml twice a day to children age 10+ and adults as prevention. For the family of 4 the bottle lasts only for 2 weeks, so it is not cheap.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I stopped taking this when Covid started because I was focus on anti-bacterial products for Covid. It was about 2 yrs that I did not use it . Since then so many problems, no covid, but other areas came out. So I go back to this oil and it seems I am getting some improvement back. I have issues on gut or digestive like hiatal hernia and itchy skin problem so i double my use of this oil to make up for these new issues. I also ordered as a gift to my sister for her toe that has some issues and she is massaging it with this oil. I am eager to know if it works with her too.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I am used to having raw black seeds with my breakfast and I am familiar with the smell and the taste of the seeds. The oil smelled and tasted exactly like the seeds, but more intense! To me, this is a good sign that oil is of good quality and purity!