PL

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Definitely will purchase them again. I light up candles only for my daily rituals and they make me so calm. I bought three this time and I can really see they have different effects in different aspects. You can see it from the flame reading (for example, whether it is a dancing flame or not). I also put some herbs into the candle wax.

cb35e097-4319-48fc-bc8c-17eb2a0c9603
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I love this candle, it is my favorite from the series smells wonderful and cinnamony and very nice now for fall. Bonus! When ever I burn this seem to have money come my way, small bits like money I was owed returning, better job offer etc., haven't won the lottery yet but guess we'll see!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Good quality and the smell is really good , I feel claim while looking at it burn and it helps me to focus during my meditation on the root chakra. I am going to purchase the rest >< highly recommend you guys to try it out and it was cheaper compare to other online shop

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

i usually buy the blue candle, this time i decided to try the red candle, the chackra of the money. i believe that when you life in your fully passion - money comes all the way to you. did not try it yet, but i like the quality of this candle.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

it smells great putting here, but it doesn't have much scent during buring, still it is a bargain and the candle and nicely made. it can burn for a very very long while. give u peace of mind and you feel better, thinking money would come. it's a good token to strength your self-belief.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Received item within less than a week from ordering date. This item arrived in good condition with good wrapping and packaging is fine. This is my first time trying the product. Looks good

bbd4c7f8-6988-4276-8315-5442ad2b5820
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

arrived safely and smells good. Since I've no way to order it in Canada, other than here in iherb. iherb is the best value plus shipping that I can find.

0fea90f3-e586-48d0-a82e-28b1a1c33e6f
eeb1f7ac-867d-4373-a671-ad785be23938

I purchased 3 of the Aloha Bay candles and find them really nice to use. The fragrance is very nice but it is subtle. Don't expect it to fragrance up an entire room, it's not made for that. This candle uses essential oils. As a certified women's health coach, I much prefer that so it doesn't affect negatively the endocrine system and adds toxic burden while breathing. Those specific essential oils (cassia, clove, nutmeg) are quite strong and I need to put this away from my desk when I use it. What I know is, the first time I used it, I got an email that told me I received some affiliate commissions which I was not expecting, so it's worked for me. I'm planning to light it up every week when I review my finances and see if that helps further. After all, we can all use some more financial abundance our way... The glass container doesn't get too hot when the candle is burning, though I'd still recommend not to put the lid back on until you've waited for the wax to be completely hardened. I'd also recommend leaving some space between the candle and other objects. I personally love to have one of these candles burning by my desk, following my mood and need of the day. The money candle I'd have a few feet away though before I find it too strong. The friends I've gifted an abundance candle to, told me they like the smell and it makes them feel happy when they lit theirs up. I can only recommend you try one. In terms of smells. I like the positive energy candle and abundance candle better. The money candle is a very strong and "masculine" scent, a bit too strong for me. The healing candle was out of stock when I bought my candles, so will wait to try it out.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I buy this candle every year for Christmas! Hahaha. Not sure it’s increased my financial success but the clove & nutmeg make the holiday season smell delightful.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

The candle is generally good, but the glass is broken with sharp edge.

957f233a-d494-4f13-9c6f-64cccb47fdab