PL

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
Different but great

I usually use a normal lotion however this one is kinda liquidy texture. It takes a while to get use to but the lotion has easy to absorb benefit leaving your skin well moisturize. It composed of quality ingredient and suit well for sensitive skin. The scent of kukuinut remind me of hawaii and bring back young age memory when I studied there. The package size is huge and can last several season which is value for the price.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

This lotion has liquidy texture and light scent. I like that it absorbs quick.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Super healing and wonderful lotion. Amazing scent as well. Very cute packaging. Very moisturizing. Definitely worth the price as the bottle is huge!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Not too thick and mixes great with my essential oils. Keeps my skin looking and feeling great.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

It’s a bit liquid, but absorbs quite fast. Has a really really light smell.. not bad at all

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Watery texture, not as mosturising. Maybe that is why it is slightly cheaper.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Affordable

Posted on Jan 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

this is my second lotion from this brand, it was coconut, now I decided to try a new product. I like it very much, it is well absorbed and perfectly moisturizes the skin. during the heating season and with constant contact with warm clothing, the code especially needs care. from my experience I can say that this bottle is enough for more than six months with regular abundant use. I really like that there is a pump, it dispenses well, without spitting. the only thing that surprised me was that the bottle came in a different design, I was expecting a black stylish one, but it came, look at the photo)) but this does not negate its excellent qualities, I recommend

8f171170-f465-41b0-8401-9e9729022250
Auto-translated from Japanese

First of all, I was surprised by the size of the container. I pushed the pump vigorously, thinking that I could use it more and more, and it splattered. Since it is a lotion type, you have to push gently. You only need a small amount so it will last for a while. The scent is faintly fragrant, is it the scent of some kind of plant? I feel like it's written as Hawaiian.

7f4fe440-5afd-4407-9e75-32b33f08083c
Posted on Aug 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I like the scent and size, so I'm repeating it in the series. You can moisturize the whole body with 2 pushes, so it's the best cost performance. It is better to add oil during the dry season, but it can be used all year round. It is recommended because it can be used even for sensitive skin.