PL

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I have used this problem myself and I have given it to my niece who had bad hair and now when I see her, her hair is shining and retaining its colors, along with the conditioner, great combo. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Posted on May 15, 2022

This is a solid shampoo and is environmentally sound. I buy this specific scent because it is the closest I can get to Nona Pura, a Hawaiian product that duplicates the plumeria scent.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The smell is everything and it really help my hair

003110cf-c633-4808-a65f-cb46635bb252
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Scent is wonderful, great stuff. Leaves the hair silky smooth

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

The hair gets smooth and it’s vegan and it smells wonderful

Posted on Feb 24, 2021

Reminds me of Hawaii and the gorgeous plumeria (frangipani) flowers there... scent remains in hair after washing. Depending on your sensitivity this may be a good or a bad thing. I am very sensitive and can just about tolerate the strength of perfume in this. I don't think it is as good as my regular shampoo (Kevin Murphy) so I will probably not buy again, however it did remind me fondly of my time on the Hawaiian islands.

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

Great product. It keeps my hair healthy and shiny. My only complaint is that you have to use a LOT of the shampoo and conditioner. I go through bottles of this stuff fast!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

good but i dont like the smell its bluntly artificial

Posted on Jun 13, 2021

It's not an overpowering fragrance in this shampoo, but I did enjoy using it. It does smell like plumeria, and that to me makes it worth buying. Will buy again.