PL

IHerbGreatestReviewer95
Posted on Oct 18, 2021
Great for its cost but not for extreme sensitive skin

This shampoo has great lemon smell, the amount is generous and affordable cost. My son complained it burns a bit in sensitive areas (no sign for that, just feeling) so I don't recommend using if you have sensitive skin but otherwise great! If you liked this review please thumbs up 👍🙂

3c426ccc-ffc5-48c7-97f0-e404ca22b910

I'm in my late 30s and I have very sensitive skin and that's why I try this shampoo "for baby". I tried soap before as it's less sensitive to my skin, but my hair didn't go well with soap at all. After trying this Alaffia shampoo for a week, I see there is dramatic change to my hair! My hair becomes very smooth and silky. I love applying this shampoo ever since and a regular re-purchase is a must to me now. I'm not sure is it's really good to babies, but as a woman at her 30s, this shampoo is amazing and I will recommend it to my friends who are searching for mild shampoo!

Posted on May 20, 2022

I searched a lot for shampoos for my kids and ended up choosing this one as I was specially fussy about the ingredients, no SLS etc. I like this brand a lot so I did a repeat order. The scent is not so great but it's not overpowering. The product does the job and it's got good ingredients, which are on my priority list. It's also a body wash, which is a bonus though the kids only use it as a shampoo.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I use it for my daughter since she was born. You can use this soap on whole body. After rinse you dont feel any sticky on baby's body. I also like the flesh smell. The bottle is huge, so my daughter is 4 months old but it's still half left!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I love the scent so much! So relaxing even when I have to bend down to shampoo my child. Good and easy to use. Excellent quality! Very reasonably priced! Hope they continue to sell this product. I would recommend this to my friends! Relaxing smell, helps in winding down after a long day.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Bought this shampoo and body wash for my 8year old girl with eczema problem. I like the safe composition of this shampoo, they seem gentle for my girl's sensitive skin. Now my girl uses it on a daily frequency and no issues so far. Even my brother who stayed overnight once asked to use this body wash and shampoo as he has extremely sensitive skin and seem to work well for him. Nice scent of natural lavender which my girl likes.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

With chemicals and nanoparticles in our cleansing products this is the solution for me to keep a healthy skin and it works on hair as well! We absorb more through our skin than drinking so what you rub on is just as important as what we ingest. Reasonably priced and my skin and hair are more balanced and soft. I even use it for a handsoap and facial cleanser. Highly recommend you try it!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Very thick, creamy texture. Relaxing scent that is not too "perfumey". A very little goes a LONG way! Quite frankly, this is the best baby body wash I have found for my granddaughter. My daughter-in-law just loves it, and has purchased some for their home, and has shared it with others.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I LIKED Alaffia Coconut Chamomile...but I LOVE this ! It smells like lavender but not overpowering. I like a shampoo that's good for scalp and hair. Premium ingredients and it's thick and you get a great lather. I'm an adult and I use it for me. My hair tends to get oily and this shampoo cleans my hair so that no oil remains and it's shiny and easy to manage. At the same time, I use a little bit as body wash and it's not drying (I wouldn't use more than a little on skin).

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I actually buy this for my young adult son with autism. He’s always had a dry, scaly scalp. I’ve tried everything, and while some helped, this shampoo finally was our little miracle. His skin behind his ears used to itch and he would pick and scratch to the point of bleeding (poor guy). So I’m so incredibly happy to have found this. I swear it helped the very first day he used it. His blonde curly hair always looked and felt dry and yet oily. This has his curls looking clean, soft and shiny. I love the results so much that I order several bottles at a time just because I’m so happy to see my son no longer picking at a sore scalp. I highly recommend. As my son is a young adult, (he washes his own hair) I cannot comment on how it feels and smells to him when he’s using it (he’s nonverbal), but I’m sure he’s happy with a healthy scalp and soft hair too :)