PL

Sophia
Posted on Dec 30, 2021

This is another great purchase from the Advanced Clinicals brand which never let me down! I spray it on a cotton pad and apply onto clean skin focusing on my T-zone. I then follow up with my serums and then moisturisers. I like to use this product at night time. It tingles a little bit upon applying it but this feeling subside almost immediately so there is no discomfort at all, even for my skin which I consider to be very sensitive. It comes in a big bottle so it will last me a long time and its price is affordable so I would recommend trying if you are looking to achieve a more even, smooth complexion. If my review helps you, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks in advance.

Fruity flavored , easy to use, hydrating, of great quality, it’s of quite big size, great for every age, packaging is good. Benefits of using it are pore reduction, brightening and hydration. It’s composition are fruit extracts and glycolic acid . Moisturizing gentle on skin and will buy frequently. I have sensitive skin it’s working well.

54fe20f1-928b-4824-95fa-f0273fde4db5
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I recently purchased this toner and I’m happy for purchasing it. I apply it every night after cleansing my face. It has glycolic acid and Vitamin E which is great for revitalizing the skin. In the morning you’ll feel more tone and tighten. It also has watermelon, apple and cucumber extracts for hydration. It has fragrance maybe due to the extracts and aloe vera. The size of the bottle may last you for a months. Great for sensitive, dry and acne prone skin like me. ✅ Make sure to use sunscreen in the morning when you use this because it has AHA that makes the skin sensitive to the sunlight. ✅✅✅

8cca3519-1e0b-48ec-9099-e5071bfe56c8
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I really love this toner! I bought it for the glicolic acid, but I definitely love it for its moisturizing properties. It's so gentle on my skin and I long feel its effects. I also love the flavor and the fact I can spray it directly on my face, without using cotton pads. The size is another good point: I thought it was too big, but indeed it is not. I'll definitely buy it again and again!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

first aide beauty radiance pads are the only thing that has ever worked on my skin and ive tried EVERYTHING (cough cough acutane) but the pads are so expensive bad for the environment and you run through the in a month. i looked up the main ingredient and found this. oh my god, best purchase ever. ive used it for two months and almost no breakouts, and perfect glow. minimized my pores too. wonderful stuff at an insane price. i use it twice a day and still barely made a dent.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

i love the flavor. i use it 1- 3 times a week. the quality is amazing and packaging was also very nice. its a plausible size. it is gentle on skin and also helps to hold moisture and is great for sensitive skin. it has multiple benefits like lightening skin and glowing. I don't know about aging though since i have only used it a month

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

to be honest , good size , good package but I did not see changes after 3 month on my face. It's feel sticky on my skin , I ended up using this on my legs and it was an amazing find. It has an incredible benefit if you are one of those people whose legs are red and blotchy/irritation after shaving. so for body 8/10

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I love the flavor of refreshing subtle scent. I use it right after i rinse and dry my face in the morning. Spray it all over my face and tap it until it’s been absorbed. Repeat those steps on areas looking dull and dry. I can move on to the next step once my whole face looks evenly glowing and hydrated. Unfortunately this product is out of stock at the moment. I hope they can restock it soon so i can repurchase before current using bottle runs out🙏

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

My initial impression of Advanced Clinicals Glycolic Acid Toner is very good! I had fallen in love with the Andalou Naturals Clementine + C Illuminating Toner (which was my first spray on toner) but wanted to try something different and new. Right off the bat, the scent was interesting! Not too strong, not bad, and somehow pleasant. I applied one coat, and it felt so good that I decided to add a second coat once the first one dried. I applied this midday after washing off my sunscreen but before my nighttime routine. I didn't even feel the need to moisturize so I went with just on my face for about 4 hours. This glycolic acid in this product is supposed to help reduce dark spots, help brighten and even skin and stimulate collagen which my 44 year old skin needs, so I will continue to use it and I do have high hopes!