PL

Posted on May 14, 2022
Magic

I have been using this product for a little while now (just started my third bottle). Previously for many years I had tried a number of different brands of hydrating face sprays. I always used one over my powder mineral foundation. This product takes it to a different level. My skin has a soft glow and looks smooth (that is pretty impressive at the age of 66). I always use it as a finishing spray after makeup but when I first get up after cleansing I spray with this and my skin looks really good. I am very impressed with the Advanced Clinicals range of products.

makes my skin moisturise ...and it suites my sensitive skin ..as its hard for me to find a toner and this one is really good.

870d733f-4574-4ff4-8f6f-e7a75a611724
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Great combination of high quality composition, price and size. It has a very lightweight texture so it gets absorbed fairly quickly. BUT, it has a very strong taste and weird flavor (yes, flavor because it gets to your nose and then consequently your mouth when you spray it). For this reason, I won't be buying this again.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

This Advanced Clinicals, C-Glow Toner, Vitamin C + Ferulic Acid is great addition to my skin care, its gentle doesn't irritate my skin. My Skin is Oily fyi

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

This product is so great. Is my second bottle. The ingredients are so great. I just use this alone as my day routine during summer. Locked in moisture and antioxidants. Protection and nourishes the skin. Just one bottle can last for a long time.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

this toner has the scent of rosewater and fruits including apple and blueberry. it is gentle with natural ingredients. it leaves the skin very refreshing and moisturized. love the brand of advanced clinicals.

Posted on May 15, 2022

First time purchase this item for my daughter. She seems like it and so far so good for her sensitive skin. Not for those who cannot handle fragrance as it smells really strong but I am ok with it :-)

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Gives my face a lovely dewy glow, and keeps it fresh all day long. Feels light & smells so clean :) Great compliment to my Vit. C serum from the same range.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

when will you refill new stock I want to order more

d785b429-a4c1-48c7-b982-c32acd07fcf6
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

i bought this for the contents of vitamin c which helps brighten up my dull complexion but am a little put off each time because of the weird scent. it gives off a plasticky smell. i am just hoping it works well for my skin.