PL

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I was so excited to try this product because it's against animal testing, and it's also a watermelon sheet mask! I was not disappointed. The mask was very thin and hugged my facial contours nicely. It was also very moist and had a refreshing watermelon scent. My skin felt hydrated and look brighter after using this mask.

02d45785-6e45-459a-abb9-de7a5b64a825
1bb044c8-f9f7-4d33-a24a-0dfa4c837633

This Icing Sweet Bar mask is amazing! I absolutely love it! The watermelon scent is to die for, and it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. This is by far my favorite sheet mask that I have ever used!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Loved how moisturizing it is. Good face mask. Gentle and the scent isn’t that strong. I used it at night. I think it suits sensitive skin because i have it and it didn’t irritate my face. I would love to try the other masks in the same line. Love the packaging!!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I loved the mask as it was comfortable and smelled wonderful! The mask is moisturizing and refreshing the skin! I'm going to get some more for the summer!

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

It’s a sheet mask don’t expect anything form it it hydrate and that’s it

ddea9a27-c721-47a9-b296-d8d242d5841c
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great brand! Good dosage and supports immunity. Helps strengthen bones and teeth, with calcium deficiency. I advise everyone.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Amazin. Liked the site. Friends recommended this site. Goods of high quality.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Excellent vitamin, very useful! I will order more! The packaging is good!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022
19996

I really liked how it moisturizes. A good face mask. A delicate fragrance . I used it for the night. I think it is suitable for sensitive skin. I like the packaging.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Cools the skin and smells like a watermelon scented body spray. Contains pretty good ingredients as well (glycerin, urea, allantoin, to name a few). But it's nothing special.