Dose is low

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is weak, 1mg. Iodoral is 12.5mg closer to a normal daily dose. Better value for money.

Not happy

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Previously I was using Swanson's kelp, but was not happy fully with it because of nasty additional ingredients. This looked to my better. And also one needs only 1 capsule of it and Swanson's one must consume 4-5 tablets a day for the same dosage. But in case of Swanson's I was feeling some effects on thyroid help, leaner body, etc. On this I can't feel real benefits at all. I am highly disappointed. I guess in some cases the worse quality products have shipping saver tag. It is sad.

NO EFFECT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

didn't work for the thyroid

Okay Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I took this product for 2 months and I did not feel any different. I could not feel any changes. I am sure this is a great product or iHerb would not have it for sale. This product was not for me.

Easier Than Drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love sea iodine, and this is the easiest way to take it

Un buen aporte de yodo

Posted by suplementacionactiva on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quería una buena fuente natural de yodo y esta en forma de yoduro potásico creo que es ideal. Marca de confianza.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

But I don't buy it often anymore as I had to cut down on the less necessary supplements as I take allot, I started to eat sea week again instead

Need my iodine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't use regular table salt, so I need a dose of iodine (so the experts tell me). I like these little capsules because they are easy to swallow and have a generous dose of iodine in just one.

Recommended by my doc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be working for me.

need this dosage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

being Asian and on heavy iodine diet all my life, I need this dosage to keep my thyroid functioning at its peak, weight and belly fat is better managed

1 2 3