Recommended by my doc

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be working for me.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good dose, agrees with me. I'll keep taking it

Dont know

Posted by Ninili on May 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

So i bought this hoping it helps. But after i read the internet about hashimoto, i stoppes taking it. Apparently it is not god for people with hashimoto's to take more iodine.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dose is low

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is weak, 1mg. Iodoral is 12.5mg closer to a normal daily dose. Better value for money.

Made from kelp which is great

Posted by DiscountCode on January 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love these because they are made from kelp. Regular iodine can be toxic if you take too much, but kelp is not dangerous in high doses from what I've read. Gives me piece of mind. Recommended. Click on the green 'DiscountCode' link above - use the code on my page & we both get 5% off our whole orders :) +10% off iherb brand products! Thanks!

Provides an Energy Boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

Having tried lots of supplements in an attempt to boost my energy, most of which were unsuccessful, I wasn’t expecting too much from these little pills. However, after reading that iodine was the missing link in our energy production I decided to give them a go. Imagine my surprise when I felt a difference from the very first pill? I even stopped taking my other energy pills to make sure it was the iodine. It was, a fact confirmed when I was without them for a week.

Un buen aporte de yodo

Posted by suplementacionactiva on June 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quería una buena fuente natural de yodo y esta en forma de yoduro potásico creo que es ideal. Marca de confianza.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

But I don't buy it often anymore as I had to cut down on the less necessary supplements as I take allot, I started to eat sea week again instead

Need my iodine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't use regular table salt, so I need a dose of iodine (so the experts tell me). I like these little capsules because they are easy to swallow and have a generous dose of iodine in just one.

1 2 3 4