GREAT.......Buy It!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo works great for my Chow Chow who has very sensitive skin.. It smells good and makes the coat soft and shiny...Plus I love that it repels fleas/ticks... I will continue to buy this stuff .....(((and iherb is always fantastic....best prices, very reliable)))

new favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this during a flea outbreak on my dogs, but will continue to use it on a regular basis. It worked well to kill fleas, and doesn't smell strong or contain poison. Seemed to calm the itching problem and heal hot spots. It smells wonderfully clean and fresh and leaves my dogs' hair soft. Love it! Just wish I could buy it by the gallon and save a few cents.

Ark Naturals Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We love this shampoo for our two Pomeranians. It smells good, does a great job, and I feel good using it on them because it has no chemicals. Seems to help keep the critters away too.

We actually use this for the kids...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

There was an outbreak of scabies at our children's school. After 4 treatmenst of Premethrin Cream (POISON), we were still fighting them. The Neem in this shampoo, helped heal our skin while protecting us all from the little nasty scabies. It smells better than any other Neem product we've found and also helps keep the chiggers and mosquitos from bighting in the summer. Neem has so many qualities that are wonderful, I highly recommend giving it a try.

I loveeee this!

Posted by fluffaduff on Nov 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best neem based shampoo i've got for my shihtzu, it made his fur so soft and it smells so good. The only downside is the size and the price. Highly recommended! I would buy it in gallon size if they carried this.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My beagle doesn't have that strong oil-coat odor anymore.

Mrs. T.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Our dog has problem skin, we also live in any area with many fleas and not only wood ticks, but deer ticks (very dangerous) our dog loves the outdoors, we feel safe using this product as it works! The only problem, it doesn't go far enough; I add 1Tablespoon of Shampoo to a quart of warm water to make it easier to apply. It doesn't have a lot of lather, but it cleans well and smells wonderful (our dog even likes the smell/he doesn't roll in the dirt to change it's fragrance) We are very happy with it, I have told several people about it and to get it from iHerb.com

Didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got a shelter puppy who had only a few fleas in his very fine hair. I washed him the day we got him so he could stop biting himself. I actually saw a few fleas jump off him and into the grass when we were out in the grass the next day so I was excited it might be working. But I noticed the rest of the fleas just moved down to the parts of him I didn't wash as well, like his legs. So I washed him again a few days later. It dried his skin out so he had dandruff and the fleas seemed to stay. I ended up washing him 3 times total and then gave up when we got ill (Kennel Cough) and the poor thing was now dealing with fleas, itchy skin, and an illness. I hated giving him the chemicals in the flea treatment but the shampoo didn't do much of anything. Once the fleas were gone I tried using the shampoo as a regular shampoo but it just was too drying to his skin. Really wished this worked but didn't find it worked at all. Maybe if you have the time and the dogs skin can stand up to repeated washing in a short time it might work.

Smells Wonderful And Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My dog's sensitive skin improved. This smells great and make his fur fluffy and soft.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love bathing my cats with this, smells clean and you only need a small amount to lather. My cats' fur coat is so much more shiny and smooth :)