PL

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I've just used this capsules for my hiking on Lician Way in Turkey. It was very difficult for me and for my knees, because of heavy backpack, long everyday distance and broken landscape. I can say, that I forgot about any problems with my knees for all my trip. And for sure, the size of this unit can support my activities for very long period of my life!

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I hurt my knees a couple of years back hiking. Now I take this every day. Slightly annoying but it helps especially I work out (but no jumping, running or intense hiking now).

cc76636a-81fd-49f6-b29a-8032e9bb9e1b
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

The quality and benefits of this product is great I have bought it before and have found it made a improvement with my energy levels The product arrived very quickly and the package was in good condition I would recommend it

Posted on Feb 6, 2021

These days I can tell immediately if I am not taking my glucosamine suppliments! I tried the Glucosamine before and it worked well and this time decided to try the Glucosamine/Condroitin combo at double strength. Just one pill is go enough for the day and even a bit into the next. 21st Centurys price is right so I highly recommend it for relief!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

good for your knee and joints. my mom knees always make sound whenever she walks, and this vitamin really helps

Posted on Jun 26, 2021

Great thing about this product is that it is Halal suitable and I am deeply thankful to the customer service team at 21st Century Vitamins for prompt and truthful responses. I have been taking this for osteoarthritis in the toe joints, but so far the results have not been perceptible. I have taken about 15 tablets and looking at previous experience with 21st Century supplements, I was expecting to see at least some marginal improvements. However, I do continue to look forward to receiving the benefits and relief from this product.

a74cac62-7806-44b7-a605-51672fdb173f
0f33ca99-d5f8-4afb-a4c7-0cabd9dd7c1c
Lulumaster
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

this high quality product is so impressive in helping boosts my positive mood, the capsule is so amazingly helpful in improving my healthy lifestyle .

Posted on May 18, 2022

I feel a great improvement in my knees. I will continue using.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022