PL

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

When I ran out of the Sea Salt scent that came with the dyer ball kit, I was thrilled to find additional options on iherb! I love the earthy patchouli smell and so this is perfect. As with the Sea Salt scent, it leaves clothes with a light spicy scent. I will purchase again!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This product smells beautifully earthy! I use it on my dryer balls to infuse my bedding just a little deeper. Used in hand with the Zum Clean Laundry Soap. I did buy an extra bottle and give my pillows a spray every morning as well. Very happy with this product, it makes my hippy heart sing!

I think this product works so well with wool dryer balls. The scent is strong out of the bottle but leaves a light scent on your fabrics. It is natural and I love that. I have read some reviews saying it is too strong, it is not. This is my second purchase. I am purchasing again, along with the sea salt scent!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Had purchased the dryer balls separately so also got this spray to boost the fragrance level. Absolutely love it! Smells delicious and love that it’s natural and not synthetic fragrance!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

guys this product is such a must-have for dryer balls, although it smelled strong and offsetting at first, once you smell the clothes after drying you’ll be shocked, it smells so good, so fresh and gentle yet addictive, THIS IS WHAT MY CLOTHES SHALL SMELL LIKE FROM NOW ON! (plz like if i helped 🙏)

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I use this on wool dryer balls. Makes clothing smell amazing, I spray an extra spray for towels and linen.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

The scents on my laundry outta he dryer , I love it .xoxoxoxoxo

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

The Patchouli makes the clothes smell wonderful .Wish it was a bigger bottle.The scent is soothing. Very strong bought wonderful. Packaging was great.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I use this product on dryer balls and my laundry comes out of the dryer smelling fantastic

Posted on May 31, 2022

Personally I like the sea salt better but this is quite grounding and manly in a way which is nice too!