PL

Peace-love-robin
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I think this product works so well with wool dryer balls. The scent is strong out of the bottle but leaves a light scent on your fabrics. It is natural and I love that. I have read some reviews saying it is too strong, it is not. This is my second purchase.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

It's good to freshen up laundry using it with wool dryer balls. But it's costly to use this spray in this way. Will keep using it before I found a cheaper way to freshen up laundry.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I used this to give my natural laundry detergent a boost in the dryer as the scent wasn't carrying over after drying. The smell is similar to the Zum Wash but has a more musky scent. The bottle is quite small. I would buy it again.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I like all things Zum so this met my expectations. When using on the wool dryer balls, your clothes have a hint of the frankincense and myrrh. I like this scent. Great addition to the laundry room.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Very pleasant sweet smell, I use for the dryer balls. But I would say the smell is not very strong, which doesn't give the expected intensity to the fresh loundry.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I like frankincense so was pleased to see this option for laundry. The scent is strong and long lasting. One spray is enough for me and it seems to linger long enough I'm happy. I'd probably buy this again.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Good stuff. spray on my bed before i sleep, on the aircon, and there you have it, 5 star hotel experience:)

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I'm using this on my wool dryer balls every time I need drying done. clothes smells amazing each time and lasts long.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I received the box with the laudry balls as agift I was amazed . So I am now hooked on ZUM