PL

Darene
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I am so excited to use it. The pills are not big, you can swallow them easily. I’m a PhD student and it’s been a long time since my MA so I felt that I needed a boost to clear my thinking. I took my first dose today and probably it’s the placebo effect but I felt my mind was clearer while reading. I’ll update you. Please like if you find it helpful.

c3b9e59e-adaf-4aff-bb07-fce384269ecc
ca1fe652-c888-4ccd-b3b3-999ccf5982ec
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I bought it to reduce mental clarity and forgetfulness. It had an effect on my expectation. I feel my mind more relaxed and free from all stress. I take 2 capsules a day and spend that day in the most efficient way. I wake up in the morning with a fresh mind

e8040bc2-1337-43c1-b31a-13d0059a1b6e
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

My husband has been suffering from brain fog since having been sick with COVID. A few hours after taking this for the first time he noticed that he could think more clearly. He has continued to take them and feels that they have improved his symptoms. Worth trying if you are struggling with memory loss and brain fog during covid recovery.

GigiTan
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This was purchased for my mum in order to help her with mental clarity and forgetfulness. It influenced my expectations. She notices that her thinking is more calm and stress-free. She takes two capsules every day and makes the most of her time. She has a clear head when she wakes up in the morning.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I wish I discovered this product sooner. I was beginning to worry about my cognitive decline due to getting older and living a stressful life , I was forgetful, took longer to understand certain things and felt anxious when I was not making the right decisions. I immediately felt results upon taking the first pill. I now feel a sense of clarity and confidence to move forward with my decision-making. I can now easily ideate when before my mind felt cloudy and slow. Things just made more sense now and my mind somehow thinks faster, and I feel more positive too. I truly recommend this product for those who truly need a mental boost during in these tough & challenging times.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Excellent formulation of plants based superfood for brain, antioxidants, and immune system. Ingredients are amazing combination. Dosage is 2 capsule per day after meals. The benefits are immense. The taste is not bad... Chinese Skullcap Acacia Heartwood & Bark Bacopa Ginkgo Biloba Gotu Kola L-Theanine Rosemary Rice Bran Ginger Every morning, I take this for general health mixed with 5 gram (1 teaspoon Vitamin C), along with "Budwig Smoothie" & "Kelly Brogan Smoothie" : See Nobel Laureate Dr. Linus Pauling best-selling book 'How to live longer and feel better" Every day I take this, plus: . Vitamin C 8000 mg per day ( divided 3 times) . Multivitamin . B Complex - B 100 complex - 100 mg . Vitamin A 25000 IU . Vit D3 5000 IU . Vit K2 300 mcg . Vit E 1000 IU . Zinc 50 mg . Selenium 200 mcg . Omega-3 fish oil 2000 mg . Kelp - Iodine 1000 mcg . Calcium/Magnesium tablet . CoQ10 200 mg

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

the reason why I bought this was because I work at a very fast paced work envirownt and I came to a point where I was experiencing onset of burnout. after taking this supplement, my memory and mood improved. in fact, even after work, my husband told me in a good mood and am energetic. my only mistake was I bought 1 bottle because it was out of stock for quiete sometime.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Well I still using it but so far so great.. I believe my mind ability increased I really suggest this product if you work in creative major like an artist or a designer.

20221460-7e09-4655-aa18-02f5904e68a1
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

The quality of this is great - I can totally feel the benefits within an hour of taking this supplement. I feel much more focused and zoned in on whatever I'm doing. I don't feel like I need it every day, but it's nice for those days when I'm feeling a bit spacey but need to get work done. No taste, easy to take, and no uncomfortable side effects.